29 Super Slow Cooker Budget Meals
These slow cooker recipes for a crowd are satisfying and delicious, but won't break the bank.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Slow Cookers are great for making dinner while you're out of the house, but what's even better than saving time making dinner at the end of the day? Saving money.
With our collection, 29 Super Slow Cooker Budget Meals, you'll find all the slow cooker budget meals you've been dreaming about, and the best part is, they will help keep your stomach and your wallet full. Try one of these fabulous dinners tonight. You will never want to go to a restaurant again. Our recipes will make your home eating experience amazing.
Next time you're running low on time and cash, use some of the easy, budget-friendly recipes in this collection and take the stress out of preparing dinner. You'll have to plan ahead by buying your ingredients beforehand, prepping your meal and setting your slow cooker before you leave for the day, but when you walk back in the door after a long day, you'll be happy to find a hearty, slow-cooked meal ready and waiting for you.
With these easy budget recipes for your slow cooker, you'll never be at a loss for a great meal, side dish, or dessert recipe. Better yet, they'll help keep your costs low and your spirits high.
Table of Contents
Best Budget Meals for Soup
Try some of our favorite soup recipes on a budget. You will be amazed how easy and inexpensive these soups are to make in your slow cooker. Without spending practically anything you will have a starter or even full meal to serve your hungry family.
These cheap slow cooker recipes are made with affordable ingredients like canned beans, cabbage, and potatoes. You might be saving money on ingredients, but you won't have to sacrifice a satisfying meal.
Any of these soup recipes would make for a comforting meal that the whole family will love!
Love these budget friendly meals? For even more budget-friendly, printable recipes download our free eCookbook, "Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes" Free eCookbook
Budget Recipes for the Main Course
We have some lovely recipes to make for your main course at low, low prices that will be very pleasing to your bottom line. These delicious recipes will be adored by guests and you will still have money left over to serve a tasty dessert.
Check out budget slow cooker recipes for hearty casseroles, stuffed peppers, taco bowls, and much more.
Anyone who tries these delicious main dish recipes will never believe how affordable they were to make!
For easy weeknight meal ideas on a budget, try out one of these 23 Ground Beef Slow Cooker Recipes
Easy Budget Recipes on the Side
We have some simple but scrumptious side dishes for you to try without breaking your fragile budget. We have all kinds of tasty side dishes to go with a myriad of menus you may want to prepare.
If you think there's no room in your budget to include a side dish - think again!
Potatoes, cauliflower, green beans, and even corn casserole can transform into these affordable side dishes.
Cabbage is a delicious and budget-friendly vegetable. If you're looking for ways to cook with cabbage, check out our collection of Easy Cabbage Recipes: 12 Great Slow Cooker Cabbage Recipes
Budget Friendly Meals Perfect for Your Sweet Tooth
Being on a budget does not mean you cannot afford to serve some unbelievable dessert options for family or friends. We have some recipes that may become your favorites when trying to cook on a budget. Try one for your next gathering.
Whether you're craving cake, pie, cookie bars, chocolate fudge, or even cheesecake balls, you'll find all that and more below.
Since you've carefully budgeted the rest of your meal, you deserve a sweet treat. Luckily, you can enjoy these guilt-free since these desserts are also budget-friendly.
What's your favorite budget friendly recipe?
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Slow Cooker Jams: 19 Recipes for Slow Cooker Jam Making
- Three Ingredient Blackberry Jam
- 16 German Slow Cooker Recipes
- Easy Cabbage Recipes: 12 Great Slow Cooker Cabbage Recipes
- "Slow Cooker Fall Favorites: 21 Fall Slow Cooker Recipes" Free eCookbook
- 29 Super Slow Cooker Budget Meals
- "Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes" Free eCookbook
- Fast Bread in a Slow Cooker: 16 Slow Cooker Bread Recipes + Bonus Recipes
- 12 Pumpkin Recipes For Fall + Bonus Pumpkin Oatmeal Recipe
- "Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes" Free eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Kuhn Rikon Swiss Grater Set with Storage Caddy
- Slow Cooker Chicken White Bean Soup
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Peanut Butter Fondue
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken and Broccoli
- 4-Ingredient Ranch Chicken Tacos
- Cream Cheese Stuffed Pork Loin
- Loaded Slow Cooker Italian Beef Sandwiches
- Slow Cooker Pork Chops: 13 Flavorful Pork Chop Recipes
- Slow Cooker Mexican Street Corn Chowder
- Easiest-Ever Butternut Squash Soup
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook