This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Lazy Slow Cooker Hot Dog Pull Apart
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Hot dog pull-aparts are a fun and easy crock-pot creation that will be the life of the party anywhere you take it. It is the perfect appetizer or snack for game day, a birthday party, picnic or other fun gathering. Just cut regular hot dogs down to 2” pieces, wrap in a small amount of pre-made crescent roll dough and place together in your slow cooker. Once done, serve and watch them disappear! Great served with your dipping sauce of choice. "
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
Cooking Vessel Size6 quart slow cooker
Read NextSlow Cooker Sausage Queso
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Slow Cooker Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches that are so tender and flavorful you'll feel like you're in Philly. Perfect for a crowd!… Continue reading: "Slow Cooker Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches"
- Slow Cooker Sausage Queso
- Slow Cooker Restaurant Style Garden Salsa
- Slow Cooker Bourbon Barbecue Bites
- Slow Cooker Candied Cinnamon Pecans
- Sweet and Spicy Slow Cooker Meatballs
- Slow Cooker Meat Lovers Pizza Dip
- Slow Cooker Lentil Hummus
- Slow Cooker Bacon Cheddar Pull Apart Bread
- Slow Cooker French Onion Meatballs
- Easy Tropical Party Meatballs
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook