Slow Cooker Party Meatballs
Slow cooker frozen meatballs make for a super simple and incredibly delicious party appetizer!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Our readers love cocktail meatballs slow cooker recipes and in response, we created our version of Slow Cooker Party Meatballs in the AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes Test Kitchen. This easy slow cooker meatballs recipe is tested and approved.
With only 5 ingredients, you can't go wrong with this ultimate party meatballs recipe! It's so easy to prepare, and these meatballs are versatile for any number of occasions, whether you're throwing a holiday party, a regular get-together, a game-day gathering, or need a bring-along dish for a potluck. These tangy and savory meatballs will disappear the minute they hit your refreshment table. Serve them straight out of your slow cooker, or arrange them on a plate with toothpicks. Your guests will love them!
You can leave the meatballs to cook all day on LOW, or cook up them a couple of hours before your party on HIGH. This easy slow cooker meatballs recipe will save you time and again. If you're looking for one of the best and easiest ground beef slow cooker recipes, you've found it in Slow Cooker Party Meatballs!
Preparation Time10 min
Slow Cooker Time HIGH2 hr
Slow Cooker Time LOW6 hr
- 1 (28-ounce) bag frozen meatballs
- 1 (18-ounce) jar grape jelly
- 1 (12-ounce) jar chili sauce (use about 6 ounces)
- 1 (18-ounce) bottle of BBQ sauce
- 1 large Vidalia onion, chopped
Assemble the ingredients.
Chop or mince onion to desired-sized pieces.
Place chopped onion on the bottom of your slow cooker insert.
Stir together grape jelly, BBQ sauce, and chili sauce in separate bowl until thoroughly blended.
Add sauce to slow cooker insert and combine with onions until blended.
Add meatballs to slow cooker and stir until meatballs are coated.
Cook the meatballs in sauce for 6 to 8 hours on LOW or 2 to 2 1/2 hours on HIGH until meatballs are cooked through. Stir occasionally.
Onions are optional. If you include them, it's suggested to serve the meatballs, cocktail-style, without the onions. They can be used simply to add flavor to the sauce.
Party Tips for Serving Appetizers
If you’re planning on throwing a party whether for a holiday or special occasion, it’s always important to know some party food tips so that your guests are impressed by your hosting skills.
Decide how much food to make.
- To begin with, you want to consider how many people will be attending your gathering. If you have fewer than eight people, two types of appetizers will be enough. More than eight eight people will need about four types of appetizers.
- You must consider the length of the party as well as how many are attending so that you don’t run out of food within the first hour. A good standard to follow is six to eight pieces per person for each hour.
- Bite-sized and finger foods are your best bet for appetizers, especially since you’ll be the one cleaning up after the end of the night. There will be fewer plates and utensils to wash if you make bite-sized appetizers.
- Finger foods will also make conversations more convenient, since guests won't have to juggle a drink and an appetizer plate while talking.
One slow cooker meatball recipe is never enough. See what other great-tasting recipes we've got for you in our collection, The Best Meatballs Recipes: 23 Easy Slow Cooker Meatballs Recipes
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Recipe of the Day
"Need an easy dinner recipe that you can prep in 10 minutes and then leave to cook all day while you head off to work? This Slow… See more
Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Nachos
Copycat Slow Cooker Raspberry Chipotle Little Smokies
Slow Cooker Party Meatballs
Genius Slow Cooker Reuben Dip
Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Dip
Mama's Slow Cooker Meatballs
Slow Cooker Bourbon Barbecue Bites
Classic Swedish Meatballs
Easy Tropical Party Meatballs
Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Quiche
- 7 Ridiculously Addicting Hot Dog Recipes
- Maverick Housewares
- Maverick Rain Drop Waterproof Digital Thermometer
- Our Best Slow Cooker Desserts: 13 Apple Crisp & Cobbler Recipes
- 21 Slow Cooker Recipes For Kids
- 9 Easy Pulled Chicken Slow Cooker Recipes
- Vegetable Beef Soup
- 14 Easy Strawberry Recipes
- 22 Recipes For A Summer Picnic
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook