Sweet and Spicy Game Day Meatballs
Make the best sweet and spicy meatballs you've ever tasted with this Sweet and Spicy Game Day Meatballs recipe. Perfect for game day, potlucks, and parties, these easy sweet and spicy meatball are sure to please your largest crowd. The unlikely combination of grape and currant jellies, cocktail sauce, chili sauce and cayenne pepper, actually work together quite well as the sauce component for your beef and pork meatballs. Enjoy their unique and addicting flavor as you watch your favorite team play on a lazy, Sunday afternoon.
Preparation Time20 min
Slow Cooker Time HIGH4 hr
Slow Cooker Time LOW8 hr
- 2 (3-pound) bags frozen meatballs (beef and pork), thawed
- 2 (12-ounce) jars grape jelly
- 2 (12-ounce) jars currant jelly
- 2 (12-ounce) jars chili sauce
- 2 (12-ounce) jars cocktail sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper (if desired)
- 1 medium green or yellow pepper, cut in cubes (if desired)
Place thawed meatballs in slow cooker.
In large bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients. Pour over meatballs.
Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours or LOW for 6 to 8 hours or until internal temperature reaches at least 160 degrees F.
Read NextGenius Slow Cooker Reuben Dip