17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- see all comments
"My husband loved it and said make it again. I didn't really like it because it was too sweet for me."
"Great on rice!"
"My reaction found I didn't like olives."
Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders
These sliders are perfect for game day parties!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
If you're in search of a buffalo chicken sandwiches recipe that's good for entertaining, you're in luck with this recipe for Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sliders.
These mini sandwiches are packed with flavor, crunch and a kick, and perfect for a party or game day gathering. These easy sliders make the perfect snack while watching the big game and socializing with friends.
They make the perfect party platter no matter the occasion, and because they're so easy to make, you'll have no reason not to whip up a batch whenever you find yourself playing host.
Slow Cooker Time LOW4 hr
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (12-ounce) bottle Buffalo Chicken Wing sauce
- 2 cups very thinly sliced celery
- 1/3 cup ranch dressing
- 1 package of 12 dinner rolls
These sliders would be perfect for watching the game. For more recipes and ideas, check out these 24 Incredible Game Day Food Recipes For The Big Game
Spray slow cooker insert with cooking spray. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Reserve 2 tablespoons of the buffalo wing sauce. Pour the rest over the chicken in the slow cooker and cook on low for 3-4 hours.
Remove chicken and sauce from the cooker. Place chicken on a cutting board and shred with two forks and place into a medium bowl.
Spoon some of the cooking sauce over the chicken and toss well. Return to the cooker to keep warm.
In a small bowl, toss the celery with the onion and ranch dressing and add the reserved buffalo wing sauce.
Warm the rolls. Assemble and serve the sliders with some of the celery slaw spooned onto each one.
For another Test Kitchen recipe that's perfect for game day, check out our World's Easiest Slow Cooker Party Meatballs
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Dec 27, 2017
I love chicken sandwiches, so I am putting this recipe on my list! I love it uses just a few ingredients, too.
Jul 31, 2017
Chicken is one of my favorite meals, and I love that you can make this in the crockpot because you can just throw it in the pot and leave it alone. You can go on about your day while it cooks. I think I will try bell pepper slices or red onion because I am not such a celery fan.
Jan 07, 2017
I would definitely make these sliders, but not the celery slaw. My family does not eat celery, raw or cooked. I like the idea of serving with a bleu cheese dressing, and a ranch dressing. I would probably serve them on Hawaiian rolls and maybe with a cucumber salad or traditional cole slaw.
Dec 21, 2016
This is just what I've been looking for with New Years coming up. The last thing I want to be doing while raising my glass up after the countdown...is cooking. lol I'm thinking maybe if I throw a few blue cheese crumbles into the pot as well, it'll give the buffalo chicken that extra zing everyone loves so much! And with the celery coleslaw...it's sure to be a big hit! Can you imagine this recipe as a fondue??? No clue how I'd go about it, but it's worth experimenting.
Oct 01, 2015
I really enjoyed both the flavor and texture of the chicken - it cooked up nice and moist, and was delicious served on a slightly warmed Hawaiian roll. The slaw was good, though I would actually leave out the hot sauce. I prefer my complement to have the coolness of the bleu cheese as a counterpoint to the heat of the sauce on the chicken, rather than blend with it. Great to have that crunchy texture with the softness of the roll and chicken, though!
Oct 01, 2015
As much as I try to be a buffalo chicken person, I'm just not. I tried this recipe in hopes that it would convert me, but no such luck. I wasn't a huge fan of the flavor really and felt slightly sick after just eating just one slider. I think it was the sauce that just didn't sit well with me. I'm glad I tried it, but I wouldn't eat it again.
Oct 01, 2015
De-lish! I loved the flavors and the dish seems really easy to make. A great option for parties.
Sep 30, 2015
Great sliders! I'd put this buffalo sauce on a lot of different things.
Sep 30, 2015
This had plenty of flavor without being too spicy. I didn't like the celery all that much, though the sauce was tasty. I might try using lettuce or leaving out the celery next time.
Sep 30, 2015
Holy Moly! These sliders are darn good. The slaw really completes them!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Lazy Chicken Alfredo
Lazy Chicken Alfredo is an excellent dish to make because it's easy and takes all day to cook. It's filling and delicious. Cream of… Continue reading: "Lazy Chicken Alfredo"
- Copycat Slow Cooker Raspberry Chipotle Little Smokies
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Nachos
- Must-Make Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs
- Easy Mesquite Smokehouse Snack Mix
- Slow Cooker BBQ Turkey Meatballs
- Ultra-Cheesy Taco Dip
- Slow Cooker White Bean and Garlic Hummus
- Huli-Huli Bacon Chicken Bites
- Mama's Slow Cooker Meatballs
- Five-Cheese Spinach and Artichoke Dip
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Au Gratin Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Leg Of Lamb
- Cheesecake Factory Meatloaf Recipe
- Creamy Slow Cooker Chicken Corn Soup
- Slow Cooker Guinness Irish Beef Stew
- Loaded Baked Potato Soup
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Cake
- Slow Cooker London Broil
- Slow Cooker Sirloin Tip Roast
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook