This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Coconut Sugar Slow Cooker Oatmeal
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Coconut Sugar Slow Cooker Oatmeal is a healthy and hot breakfast to wake up to. Simply add the ingredients to your slow cooker before you go to bed and set your slow cooker timer the night before. A nutritious breakfast will be ready and waiting when you get up! Of course, coconut sugar is optional. However, it is healthier than traditional sugar. Coconut sugar is very similar to regular table sugar, although it's not as processed and contains minor amounts of nutrients. "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time3 hr
Slow Cooker Time LOW3 hr
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
Cooking Vessel Sizeslow cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Looking for lively mashed potatoes to go with a more casual meal you are hosting? This Slow Cooker Cheesy Mashed Potatoes dish fits… Continue reading: "Slow Cooker Cheesy Mashed Potatoes"
- Semi-Homemade Slow Cooker Caramel Rolls
- Slow Cooker Maple Cinnamon Oatmeal
- Slow Cooker Hot Cocoa Oatmeal
- Overnight Egg Brunch Casserole
- Coconut Sugar Slow Cooker Oatmeal
- Cream Cheese Frosted Cinnamon Rolls
- Slow Cooker Caramel Pecan Monkey Bread
- Good Morning Breakfast Casserole
- Egg, Ham, and Spinach Breakfast Casserole Recipe
- Blueberry Overnight French Toast
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook