- see all comments
"I can not make this because the ingredient list on "All day slow cooker swiss steak is different then the ingredient list that printed. Very disappointed! I even have an account and could not find the directions .I do not want the the recipe with onion."
"My husband loved it and said make it again. I didn't really like it because it was too sweet for me."
"Great on rice!"
Egg, Ham, and Spinach Breakfast Casserole Recipe
This simple and satisfying breakfast casserole is perfect for brunch!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
If you're in search of satisfying slow cooker breakfast recipes, this Egg, Ham, and Spinach Breakfast Casserole Recipe is one of the best breakfast casserole recipes to try!
It's packed with eggs, Greek yogurt, onion, mushrooms, spinach, cheese, ham, and flavorful seasoning. Everyone at the breakfast or brunch table will want seconds of this delicious slow cooker breakfast casserole.
This is a terrific dish to use to build a fabulous brunch menu around. It contains extremely popular ingredients that most will enjoy. Use this for your next gathering.
Slow Cooker Time HIGH2 hr
- 6 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup diced mushrooms
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1 cup (packed) baby spinach
- 1 cup ham, diced
For more slow cooker breakfast recipes like this one, download a copy of our free eCookbook, Slow Cooker Breakfast Ideas: 14 Best Slow Cooker Recipes for Breakfast Free eCookbook
In a bowl, whisk the eggs, salt, pepper, milk, yogurt, thyme, onion powder, garlic powder together until smooth.
Stir in the mushrooms, spinach, cheese, and ham.
Spray KitchenAid 6-Quart Slow Cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
Pour eggs mixture into the bottom of slow cooker.
Cover and cook on HIGH for 90 minutes-2 hours. Eggs should be set.
Slice and serve for breakfast or dinner.
Want to make this egg casserole but not sure if your eggs are still good? Check out our helpful infographic: How to Test the Freshness of an Egg
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Apr 23, 2018
I never would have thought of Greek yogurt in a breakfast casserole, but here it is. Spinach is so healthy for you, too, and this is a way to kind of ease the family into trying something yummy that is actually made with spinach- I believe the yogurt will add a tang and sweetness to it.
kmcartoonity 62072 74
May 25, 2017
When the picture for this recipe caught my eye, I first thought it was a spinach lasagna with cream sauce. Then I read the ingredients for this flavorful breakfast casserole and knew that I had to try it. The use of greek yogurt makes it rich and creamy, without adding a ton of fat! All the ingredients are in 1 cup or 1 tsp. increments (besides the eggs) so it is very easy to remember how to make it in the future.
May 05, 2017
I love this idea! This would be perfect to throw together before church on Sunday because it would be waiting for you right when mass is over! I'm definitely going to try it this weekend for my family. Seems like a great way to get them to eat some extra greens, too )
Apr 24, 2017
Why haven't I hung out at this site before now? It has so many interesting recipes on it. I make a version of this casserole for breakfast in a skillet. This is so much easier as you can just leave it to cook then take it to work the next day. In fact you can put it in the fridge and take portions of it to work for a few days and that is just what I am going to do. Ps...I love onion powder, I've been using it lately. It really makes dishes much more tasty.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Asian Tacos With An Amazing Flavor
Asian Tacos are a delicious marriage of two of my family’s favorite cuisines – Mexican and Asian. They combine the delicious… Continue reading: "Asian Tacos With An Amazing Flavor"
- Slow Cooker Crustless Broccoli Cheese Quiche
- After Church Brunch Casserole
- Up and At 'Em Breakfast Casserole
- Overnight Egg Brunch Casserole
- The Easiest Breakfast Casserole
- Slow Cooker Feta & Spinach Frittata
- Egg, Ham, and Spinach Breakfast Casserole Recipe
- Slow Cooker Breakfast Baked Beans
- Semi-Homemade Slow Cooker Caramel Rolls
- Italian Sausage Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Feta & Spinach Frittata
- Slow Cooker Chicken Shawarma
- Slow Cooker Beef Bulgogi
- Honey Bourbon Meatballs
- Slow Cooker Red Pepper Chicken
- Slow Cooker Creamy Cauliflower Soup (dairy Free Recipe!)
- Slow Cooker Green Chili Chicken Bake
- Slow Cooker Chicken Chili
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Peanut Butter Spoon Brownies
- Slow Cooker Strawberry Cheesecake French Toast
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook