This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Slow Cooker Feta & Spinach Frittata
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"If you love omelets but hate standing over the stove, you have found the right recipe. Nothing beats a healthy, but oh-so-delicious egg white omelet filled with feta, mushrooms, and spinach. This dish is all that and more. No washing frying plans and wiping up spatters. This ultimate set-it-and-forget-it breakfast recipe is one you will want to make on repeat. It is full of flavor and just perfect to serve on a brunch buffet. It is a hands-free dish you can toss together and then let your slow cooker work it's magic while you enjoy your guests!"
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
Read NextCheesy Breakfast Casserole
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Cheesy Breakfast Casserole
- Slow Cooker Muffins
- Slow Cooker Sausage Mediterranean Quiche
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin French Toast
- Cream Cheese Frosted Cinnamon Rolls
- Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- Slow Cooker Caramel Pecan Monkey Bread
- Overnight Egg Brunch Casserole
- Lemon Blueberry Breakfast Bake
- 5-Ingredient Overnight Apple Pie Oatmeal
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook