This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Flavor Blasted Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Make classic roast chicken even better by starting with seasonings under the skin and finishing with a delicious sauce We start with an initial blast of heat, followed by roasting at a moderate ... Use butter for browning, seasonings for a flavor boost, Be sure and use all the butter, oil, lemon juice mixture or the seasonings will have nothing to stick. too. Don't try to not use them to save on calories it is not worth it. Added some lemon pepper to the seasoning mixture."
Read NextSlow Cooker Creamy Ranch Chicken
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Nothing beats The King of Casseroles King Ranch Chicken, when you're searching for a satisfying weeknight meal. This king ranch… Continue reading: "The King of Casseroles: King Ranch Chicken"
- Slow Cooker Creamy Ranch Chicken
- Best Ever Creamy Ranch Chicken
- Slow Cooker Chicken with 40 Cloves of Garlic
- Easy Slow Cooker Coq Au Vin
- Lazy Hawaiian Chicken
- Lazy Chicken Alfredo
- All Day Angel Chicken
- 1950s Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumplings
- General Tso's Slow Cooker Chicken for Four
- Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan "Meatballs"
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook