21 Apple Slow Cooker Dessert Recipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Enjoy fabulous apple slow cooker sweets throughout the fall and winter seasons with help from our collection, 21 Apple Slow Cooker Dessert Recipes. In this collection you'll find a variety slow cooker apple desserts to try, including slow cooker apple cakes, slow cooker apple pies, slow cooker apple butters, slow cooker apple crisp recipes, and more. Slow cooker recipes with apples are easy to make and the choices are endless! After perusing our list of yummy slow cooker desserts, you'll want to make them all!
While apple picking season only lasts a couple of months during the beginning of fall, it's still possible to find and enjoy fresh and delicious apples throughout the fall and winter seasons in many parts of the United States. As such, you can use apples to create fantastic apple slow cooker dessert recipes from fall until spring. Whether you're having a weeknight dessert craving, or need a special apple slow cooker dessert to bring to a fall or winter holiday party or potluck, our slow cooker recipes with apples are great choices!
21 Apple Slow Cooker Dessert Recipes
Table of Contents:
Slow Cooker Apple Crumble - A cross between a slow cooker cobbler recipe and a slow cooker apple crisp recipe, this Slow Cooker Apple Crumble is a delightful fall dessert recipe. Fresh apples and apple juice make this crumble fruity, while nuts make it crunchy. Serve up this delicious apple dessert recipe hot with a dollop of whipped cream or ice cream.
Slow Cooker Country Harvest Applesauce - A sweet and simple slow cooker applesauce recipe, made with just four ingredients.
All Day Apple Butter (shown above)- This easy apple butter recipe is perfect as a gift or as a staple in your kitchen during the fall season.
Simple Slow Cooker Applesauce - Granulated sugar and vanilla make this easy homemade applesauce sweet.
- Spiced Cranberry Apple Butter - This easy apple butter recipe is great to serve during the Thanksgiving or Christmas holidays. It's spicy, tart, and sweet.
Simple Slow Cooker Apple Pie (shown above)- This scrumptious apple pie recipe cooks all day, so you can prep it and then it to cook for hours.
3-Step Apple Pie - Each bite of this slow cooker apple pie will taste like a piece of home!
Slow Cooker Cake Mix Apple Cobbler - This slow cooker cobbler recipe couldn't be easier, thanks to the use of cake mix!
Slow Cooker Apple Caramel Pie - This slow cooker apple pie recipe is a tasty sweet treat that's great for potlucks.
- Healthier Crisp Apple Cobbler - This easy slow cooker cobbler recipe only takes a few hours to cook in your slow cooker
Apple Pumpkin Cake - With canned pumpkin and apple pie filling, this fall cake recipe is irresistible!
Two-Hour Apple Pie Coffee Cake - This slow cooker apple cake recipe is perfect for those who love both apple pie and coffee cake!
Apple Cake Dessert - This slow cooker apple cake is filled with apples, sugar, and cinnamon.
Apple Pie Coffee Cake - This one of the easiest apple cake recipes that you can try--particuarly because it's made with cake mix.
Addicting Apple Coffee Cake (shown above)- This slow cooker coffee cake is truly addictive, made with fresh apples and a streusel topping.
Breakfast Apple Coffee Cake - This easy apple cake recipe is extra mosit and delicious, made with apple pie filling, sour cream, Jiffy apple cinnamon muffin mix, and more.
- Slow Cooker Caramel Apple Cake - Drizzle caramel sauce on top of this delicious caramel apple cake for an extra decadent experience.
Classic Apple Crisp (shown above)- Brown sugar and cinnamon make this slow cooker apple crisp flavorful and sweet.
Apple and Pear Crisp - This easy slow cooker apple crisp is a fabulous choice to serve during the Thanksgiving or Christmas holidays.
Cake Mix Caramel Apple Crisp - This slow cooker apple crisp recipe can't be missed It's easy and so tasty, made with fresh apples, caramel sauce, cake mix, and more.
Old Fashioned Apple Crisp - Apples, oats, butter, and few other simple pantry ingredients are needed to make this simple slow cooker apple crisp.
- Apple Dapple Pudding - This delicious slow cooker dessert recipe is a cross between bread pudding and a crisp and incorporates old-fashioned oats.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Recipe of the Day
Marlene's Creamy Lemon Chicken Thighs will make you homesick for the meals Mom used to make. This old-fashioned chicken thighs recipe… Continue reading: "Marlene's Creamy Lemon Chicken Thighs"
- 3 Ingredient Apple Spice Dump Cake
- Chocolate Fondue Pots for Two or More
- Slow Cooker Key Lime Dump Cake
- Cake Mix Peach Cobbler
- Triple Chocolate Pudding Cake with Raspberry Sauce
- Strawberry Supreme Poke Cake
- Slow Cooker Toffee Coffee Cake
- Slow Cooker Cherry Dump Cake
- Slow Cooker Peanut Butter Chocolate Brownies
- Apple Pie Coffee Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chili Verde Recipe (stovetop & Slow Cooker)
- Mississippi Pot Roast (slow Cooker Recipe)
- The Best Easy Slow Cooker Lentil Soup
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Vegetable Casserole
- Easy Slow Cooker Lamb Tagine
- Easy Slow Cooker Meatballs Recipe
- Sauerkraut With Pork Chops
- Slow Cooker Swedish Meatball Recipe
- Best Ever Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook