Easy Oatmeal Raisin Baked Apples
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"A healthy breakfast, snack, or dessert, these Slow Cooker Oatmeal Raisin Baked Apples are stuffed with oats, raisins, and spices. Serve them with a dollop of vanilla yogurt, whipped cream, or vanilla ice cream for an added treat."
Preparation Time15 min
Slow Cooker Time LOW4 hr
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Pumpkin Slow Cooker Chex Party Mix Recipe
- Sweet 'N Salty Chocolate-Dipped Pretzel Sticks
- Sugared Cinnamon Almonds Slow Cooker Recipe
- Slow Cooker Caramel Popcorn Snack Mix
- Slow Cooker Cinnamon Applesauce
- Slow Cooker Bread Pudding with Salted Caramel Sauce
- Better than Sex Coconut Poke Cake
- Slow Cooker Key Lime Pie Bars
- How To Make Easy Homemade Applesauce Recipe
- Lime Twist Cheesecake Cookie Bars
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook