This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Slow Cooker Brisket
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Tender and juicy, this slow cooker brisket is full of zesty barbecue flavor! Serve the thinly sliced beef and sweet onions on rolls with pickles and extra bbq sauce for an easy, family-friendly dinner. Smoked brisket is a classic bbq favorite — but we don’t always have time to babysit meat on the grill or in the smoker. Instead, this slow cooker brisket is one of those great hands-off dinners that allows you to “set it and forget it!”"
Preparation Time30 min
Cooking Time4 hr
Slow Cooker Time HIGH4 hr
Slow Cooker Time LOW8 hr
Cooking MethodSkillet, Slow Cooker
Read NextBetter For You Hawaiian Chicken
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Better For You Hawaiian Chicken
- Creamy Chicken And Noodles With Bacon
- Slow Cooker Pork Chops And Gravy
- Savory Slow Cooker Smothered Pork Chops
- Savory Slow Cooker Meatloaf
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Stuffing Casserole
- Marry Me Slow Cooker Cornish Hens
- Slow Cooker Cowboy Casserole
- Slow Cooker Pork Chops With Bacon And Onion
- Bacon Wrapped Cornish Game Hens
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook