Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
There's no need to make life complicated. Classic comfort foods like Salisbury Steak with Mushroom Gravy is an easy and quick way to get dinner on the table on a busy night, when time is short and the family needs to be fed. With only 15 minutes of prep, you can put a healthy meal in the slow cooker or in the oven without much hassle, leaving you more time for the good stuff. By using lean ground beef and plenty of zesty seasoning, a hearty serving of this Salisbury Steak satisfies the craving for a burger or creamy gravy, while still clocking in at well under 300 calories.
Preparation Time15 min
Slow Cooker Time LOW3 hr
OccasionCasual Dinner Party, Family Get Together
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes Free eCookbook
- Sausage Steam Pot with Potatoes and Cabbage
- Savory Slow Cooker Meatloaf
- Savory Slow Cooker Pot Roast
- Rosemary Leg of Lamb
- No-Fuss Slow Cooker Stuffed Peppers
- Slow Cooker Pulled Chicken Parmesan
- Cheese Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
- Swedish Meatballs
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Stuffing Casserole
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook