Chili Pulled Beef Sandwiches
Throwing together the ingredients for this pulled beef sandwich recipe couldn't be easier. It only takes five minutes and six ingredients to make Chili Pulled Beef Sandwiches. A beef chuck roast cooks in the slow cooker for eight hours until it has reached tender, shredded perfection. This recipe gets help from delicious canned chili, barbecue seasoning, and sliced onions. Once the meat is done cooking, simply shred it and pile it onto rolls. Add some shredded cheese and you will have the best slow cooker pulled beef sandwiches you could imagine!
Preparation Time5 min
Slow Cooker Time LOW8 hr
Cooking Vessel Size5-quart slow cooker
- 1 boneless beef chuck roast (about 2 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon barbecue seasoning
- 1 (19-ounce) can Campbell's Chunky Grilled Steak - Steak Chili with Beans
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1 (14-ounce) package Pepperidge Farm Hot Dog Rolls - Top Sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded Colby Jack cheese
Season the beef with the barbecue seasoning.
Stir the chili and onion in a 5-quart slow cooker. Add the beef and turn to coat.
Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 8 hours or until the beef is fork-tender.
Remove the beef from the cooker to a cutting board and let stand for 10 minutes.
Using 2 forks shred the beef. Return the beef to the cooker.
Divide the beef mixture among the buns. Sprinkle with the cheese.