This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Ultimate Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches are the ultimate sandwich made with your favorite beer with thick slices that are super tender with an amazing crust. Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches are late to the game on this site. They are actually one of the first slow cooker sandwiches we used to make when we first started dating, but back then we weren’t quite as well versed in all the awesome tips in how to make them even more amazing."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
1950s Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumplings is the comforting meal everyone needs. Even though slow cookers weren't around in the 1950s,… Continue reading: "1950s Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumplings"
- So Easy Sloppy Joes with Homemade Sauce
- 3-Ingredient Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- Slow Cooker Chicken Gyros with Tzatziki Sauce
- Slow Cooker Chicken Caesar Sandwiches
- How to Make Pulled Pork: 13 Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Recipes + Bonus Recipes
- Copycat Subway Chicken Enchilada Melts
- Chili Pulled Beef Sandwiches
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork
- Slow Cooker Barbeque Burgers
- Maid-Rite Copycat Loose Meat Sandwiches
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook