Ultimate Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches are the ultimate sandwich made with your favorite beer with thick slices that are super tender with an amazing crust. Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches are late to the game on this site. They are actually one of the first slow cooker sandwiches we used to make when we first started dating, but back then we weren’t quite as well versed in all the awesome tips in how to make them even more amazing."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Slow cooker chicken breast recipes like this stunning Chicken in Creamy Sun-Dried Tomato Sauce are perfect for a rainy day. When your… Continue reading: "Chicken in Creamy Sun Dried Tomato Sauce"
- Ultimate Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches
- So Easy Sloppy Joes with Homemade Sauce
- Slow Cooker Reuben Sandwiches
- Slow Cooker Chicken Caesar Sandwiches
- Slow Cooker Chicken Gyros with Tzatziki Sauce
- Beer and Brown Sugar Polish Sausage with Sauerkraut
- Slow Cooker Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches
- Slow Cooker Chili Coney Dogs
- Slow Cooker Loose Meat Sandwiches Recipe
- Fresh and Sweet Slow Cooker Wheat Bread
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook