Ranch Hands' Bbq Pulled Pork Sandwiches With Spicy Coleslaw
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Ranch Hands' BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches with Spicy Coleslaw is one of those "no-brainer" recipes for a busy weeknight. With just seven ingredients, total, you put it in your slow cooker in the morning and finish it up in time for dinner. Made in a slow cooker, then finished up just before serving, you’ll have a delicious, family-friendly meal on the table in no time. Please note: this BBQ pulled pork sandwich recipe is meant to be super-easy and uses store-bought ingredients to make your dinnertime preparations quick and effortless!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time7 hr
Slow Cooker Time LOW7 hr
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
Cooking Vessel SizeSlow Cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Mini Buffalo Chicken Sandwich Recipe
- Slow Cooker Chicken Bacon Ranch Sandwiches
- Italian Beef
- Grilled Pineapple Pork Sandwiches
- So Easy Sloppy Joes with Homemade Sauce
- Slow Cooker Hot Pastrami Sandwich Recipe
- 4-Ingredient BBQ Chicken Sliders with Pineapple Pepper Slaw
- Cuban-Style Shredded Pork Panini
- Maid-Rite Copycat Loose Meat Sandwiches
- Slow Cooker Sweet Pork and Tomatillo Ranch Hot Dogs
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook