We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"This easy Beef Burgundy recipe simplifies the classic dish made famous by Julia Child. Tender beef, vegetables and potatoes are slowly braised in a rich broth for a hearty, satisfying and nourishing dinner that can be prepared in the oven or in the slow cooker! Beef bourguignon sounds so darn fancy and intimidating, so we're calling this dish by its Americanized name: Beef Burgundy! After all, I don't have the time or energy to fuss with a "fancy" meal. Fortunately, this delicious beef stew is a simple Sunday supper that you can throw together whenever the craving strikes -- no sophisticated cooking methods required! "
Preparation Time30 min
Cooking Time8 hr
Slow Cooker Time HIGH4 hr
Slow Cooker Time LOW8 hr
Cooking MethodOven, Skillet, Slow Cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Slow Cooker Ham and White Bean Soup
- Slow Cooker Chicken Corn Chowder
- Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup
- Copycat Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana
- Creamy and Skinny Taco Chili Soup
- Vegetarian Curried Lentil Soup
- Easy Potato Soup with Bacon
- Farmhouse Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Rice Soup
- Slow Cooker Brunswick Stew
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook