Hearty Turkey Wild Rice Soup Slow Cooker
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Oh yeah, if you came here looking for a hearty soup recipe, you’ve come to the right place. This is not the turkey soup recipe with wild rice that you’d expect. Sure you’ll find succulent chunks of cooked turkey, sweet carrots, celery, mushrooms and herbs like oregano, thyme, parsley and sage. While this recipe calls for fresh herbs, you can substitute dry herbs if you wish. The ratio is one tablespoon fresh herbs to one teaspoon of dry."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Living in a 100-year-old farmhouse, we feel every little change in the weather. We hear the pitter patter of rain on our tin roof, we… Continue reading: "Slow Cooker Chicken and Stuffing Casserole"
- Lazy Slow Cooker Pasta E Fagioli
- Slow Cooker Gumbo
- Slow Cooker Clam Chowder
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Taco Soup
- Easy Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- Hash Brown Slow Cooker Potato Soup
- Slow Cooker Ham and White Bean Soup
- Lazy Slow Cooker Mushroom Barley Soup
- Wendy's Chili Knockoff
- "18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes" Free eCookbook
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook