Pulled Pork Chili
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Tender pork and hearty beans in a savory sauce with just a touch of sweetness made in your slow cooker or instant pot, this pulled pork chili is so good that my 13 year old hid the last serving in the back of the fridge so he could have it to himself! Pulled pork chili is so easy to make and tastes fantastic. Just chuck it all in your slow cooker or instapot, set and forget. Seriously, it’s that easy. Only takes about 5 minutes total to get it all in the pot!"
Cooking MethodPressure Cooker, Slow Cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Get ready for the Ultimate Sunday Supper: Chicken and Dumplings recipe. This is a classic chicken and dumplings meal that will do… Continue reading: "Ultimate Sunday Supper: Chicken and Dumplings"
- Hashbrown Slow Cooker Potato Soup
- Harvest Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- Easy Potato Soup with Bacon
- Family Favorite Slow Cooker Chicken Barley Bean Soup
- Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup
- Slow Cooker Ham and White Bean Soup
- Slow Cooker Chicken Fajita Soup
- Slow Cooker Vegetable Soup
- Slow Cooker Corned Beef and Cabbage Stew
- Kevin's Chili Recipe (For Your Slow Cooker)
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook