Savory Slow-cooker Split Pea Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"If you are a fan of split pea soup, then you will be thrilled with this super simple slow-cooker split pea soup recipe. Take this hearty soup to the next level and make a fast dinner rather than a slow-cooker, it is easier than you may think. My mother swears by adding additional veggies to her split pea soup and I’m not one to change a good thing. Many people want strictly peas, but the addition of carrot, onion, and celery is barely noticeable in texture, yet brings so much flavor to the table. "
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time1 hr
Slow Cooker Time HIGH3 hr
Slow Cooker Time LOW4 hr
Cooking MethodSkillet, Slow Cooker
Cooking Vessel Sizekettle or slow cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook