This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Slow Cooker Beef Barley Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"This delicious slow cooker beef barley soup is easy to make, hearty, and perfect for cold winter months. This is a great meal prep soup recipe as well! I love to use this beef barley soup recipe to meal prep. You can make a batch ahead of time and eat leftovers throughout the week. If you want to reheat this soup in big batches you can throw it into the slow cooker on warm to reheat it or you can just warm up bowls in the microwave, this hearty soup will hold up either way."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
Read NextCorn Chowder
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Delicious Egg Chicken Roll Recipe
- The Best Easy Taco Soup Recipe
- Green Chile Chicken In Slow Cooker
- Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff With Cream Of Mushroom Soup
- Chicken Slow Cooker Enchiladas
- Slow Cooker Orange Cranberry Turkey Breast
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook