Slow Cooker Chili
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Cooking chili in your slow cooker is a great way to fix dinner early in the day and forget it until it's time to eat! Let your slow cooker do the work for you, and have easy clean-up! My family loves chili, and I'm always happy to make a comforting meal that's easy for me. For this recipe, you'll need lean ground beef, chili powder, cumin, oregano, black beans, diced tomatoes, beef broth, fresh cilantro, and salt and pepper. The cilantro is the only really fresh ingredient and it's optional, so you might even have these ingredients on hand."
Preparation Time30 min
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Sweet And Spicy Short Ribs
- Slow Cooker Vegan Mexican Soup
- Slow Cooker Pineapple Pork Tenderloin
- Slow Cooker Manicotti Recipe With Cheese
- Slow Cooker Baked Beans
- Slow Cooker Pineapple Cobbler
- Slow Cooker Chilli
- Slow Cooker Vegetable Soup
- Slow Cooker Gammon (maple Glazed)
- Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook