Slow Cooker Ginger Carrot Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Slow Cooker Ginger Carrot Soup is a vegetarian soup that will fit beautifully into your plant-based vegan lifestyle. Bursting with the flavors of fresh vegetables, ginger, coconut milk and cilantro, our carrot ginger soup recipe will please every palate. Let your slow cooker do the cooking for you! Put the ingredients into the slow cooker in the morning and come home to piping hot homemade Ginger Carrot Soup with coconut milk! All you need to do is whirl it up with your immersion blender and voila! Homemade soup is on the table!"
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Slow Cooker Ham and White Bean Soup
- Slow Cooker Chicken Corn Chowder
- Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup
- Copycat Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana
- Creamy and Skinny Taco Chili Soup
- Vegetarian Curried Lentil Soup
- Easy Potato Soup with Bacon
- Farmhouse Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Rice Soup
- Slow Cooker Brunswick Stew
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook