This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
The Best Slow Cooker Chili Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"If you love easy comfort food recipes, have I got a treat for you… This easy slow cooker beef chili is loaded with beans, ground beef, and the perfect blend of seasonings. It cooks low and slow for several hours, which helps add depth to the flavors. It really is the best slow cooker chili recipe ever! Once you give it a try I can pretty much guarantee that you will add it to your regular meal rotation. It is that good!"
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time4 hr
Slow Cooker Time HIGH4 hr
Slow Cooker Time LOW2 hr
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
Read NextSlow Cooker Cheesy Taco Soup
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook