Caso Immersion Blender Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Caso Immersion Blender Review
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com
The Caso Immersion Blender is a powerful kitchen tool that will help you make the best soup recipes, side dishes, and more. It comes with two blades attachments and a blender cup. Five speeds allow you to be in complete control of the ingredients.
This powerful tool will change how you feel about pureed soups and sauces. Forget the days of pouring hot soup into a blender in batches and getting it all over your kitchen. This blender can be used right in your slow cooker or stockpot.
Making mashed potatoes for Thanksgiving this year was so much easier using this tool. A special attachment specifically for this task is included with the tool. It aerates and fluffs the potatoes perfectly! The mashed potatoes were a huge hit with the family.
The 2.5 cup chopper is also a handy attachment and included with the blender. I love using this attachment to chop onions, carrots, and celery since I often have to prep a large amount of all three.
A few different aspects of this tool make it superior to others I have used. It has five speeds, so you can maintain control over how blended your ingredients get. It also has a rubber handle which makes it comfortable to hold and use.
This is a great tool to add to your kitchen. The high-quality design and ease of use make it a winner.
Read NextBear Paws Review
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Oh My Darlin' Dumplins and Chicken is a delicious and easy-to-make recipe for slow cooker chicken and dumplings. This hearty, old… Continue reading: "Oh My Darlin' Dumplins and Chicken"
- Bear Paws Review
- Win a Trudeau Grater Set!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph Milly Salt and Pepper Mill Set!
- Win a Collection of Vacu Vin Food Storage Containers!
- Chance to Win a Kuhn Rikon Ratchet Grinder!
- WMF ProfiResist Non-Stick Frying Pan Review
- Enter to Win an Instant Pot Multicooker!
- Just Solutions! Products Reviews
- Win 600 Dollars Worth of PanSaver Slow Cooker Liners!
- Enter to win a WUSTHOF Epicure 2-Piece Prep Knife Set!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Instant Pot Syracuse Salt Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Mississippi Chicken
- Delicious Instant Pot Meatballs Recipe
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Pork Tenderloin
- Beef Barbacoa
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork With Apricot Preserves
- Easy Leftover Chicken Enchiladas
- Easy Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken Thighs
- The Best Spaghetti Chili Recipe
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook