Caso Immersion Blender Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Caso Immersion Blender Review
Reviewed by , Editor, AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com
The Caso Immersion Blender is a powerful kitchen tool that will help you make the best soup recipes, side dishes, and more. It comes with two blades attachments and a blender cup. Five speeds allow you to be in complete control of the ingredients.
This powerful tool will change how you feel about pureed soups and sauces. Forget the days of pouring hot soup into a blender in batches and getting it all over your kitchen. This blender can be used right in your slow cooker or stockpot.
Making mashed potatoes for Thanksgiving this year was so much easier using this tool. A special attachment specifically for this task is included with the tool. It aerates and fluffs the potatoes perfectly! The mashed potatoes were a huge hit with the family.
The 2.5 cup chopper is also a handy attachment and included with the blender. I love using this attachment to chop onions, carrots, and celery since I often have to prep a large amount of all three.
A few different aspects of this tool make it superior to others I have used. It has five speeds, so you can maintain control over how blended your ingredients get. It also has a rubber handle which makes it comfortable to hold and use.
This is a great tool to add to your kitchen. The high-quality design and ease of use make it a winner.
Read NextKuhn Rikon Ratchet Grinder Review
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Make your favorite fast food takeout with this recipe for Chick-fil-A Chicken Tortilla Soup. This dish is delicious and tastes just… Continue reading: "Chick-fil-A Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe (in a Slow Cooker)"
- Chance to Win a Kuhn Rikon Ratchet Grinder!
- Crock Pot Caddy and Caddy Lid Lock Review
- Byron's BBQ Pulled Pork Review
- Chance to Win a Rachael Ray Hard Enamel Non-Stick Pasta Pot!
- Insulated Crock Pot Carrier Tote Review
- WMF ProfiResist Non-Stick Frying Pan Review
- Mealthy MultiPot 9-in-1 MultiCooker
- Chance to Win a Homi Chef Santoku Knife!
- Enter to win a WUSTHOF Epicure 2-Piece Prep Knife Set!
- Enter to Win an Instant Pot Multicooker!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chicken Chili With White Beans
- Slow Cooker Pork Chops
- Slow Cooker 15 Bean Soup
- Vegetable Ground Beef Soup
- Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake
- Cheesy Hot Baked Spinach Dip Recipe
- The Best Easy Taco Soup Recipe
- Green Chile Chicken In Slow Cooker
- Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff With Cream Of Mushroom Soup
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook