Butcher's Kitchen Impressor Meat Tenderizer Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
You have never tasted meat as tender as after it has been tenderized using the Butcher's Kitchen Impressor. This professional-quality tool is of the finest quality and has sharp blades to penetrate all cuts of meat.
If you want to marinate beef properly, it can take hours, even days. After using the Impressor on your meat, however, it is ready to go in just minutes! I loved that the surface area was much larger than other tenderizers I have seen with 60 incredibly sharp, thin blades. It also pierced the meat easily without much force needed. I found that it punctures the meat without breaking apart the tissue. This is key to keeping the meat intact. The weight and grip of the handle, make using this device comfortable and simple.
After use, the Impressor disassembles easily to clean by hand or in the dishwasher. After use, it has a plastic storage container to keep the blades protected. This is a piece of equipment that was made to last and the chrome finish will keep it shiny for years. I would recommend any meat-lover own this great kitchen tool.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Elegant and Easy Beef Stroganoff is a simple slow cooker beef stroganoff that's great to make on a chilly day. If you're not a… Continue reading: "Elegant and Easy Beef Stroganoff"
- WMF ProfiResist Non-Stick Frying Pan Review
- Byron's BBQ Pulled Pork Review
- Win a Microplane Food Slicer!
- Chance to Win a Toolaloo Shopping System!
- Enter to Win Texas Pete Hot Sauce!
- Win a Swiss Diamond Nonstick Stock Pot!
- Win 600 Dollars Worth of PanSaver Slow Cooker Liners!
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph Milly Salt and Pepper Mill Set!
- Chance to Win a Cool Grind Spice and Coffee Grinder!
- Daily Chef Casa Di Bertacchi Meatballs Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Crab Rangoon Dip
- Instant Pot Cabbage Roll Soup
- Twice Baked Potato Casserole
- Savory Slow-cooker Split Pea Soup
- BBQ Meatball Appetizer
- Party Beans
- Slow Cooker Thai Peanut Chicken
- Easy Slow Cooker Make Your Own Nachos Bar
- Instant Pot Beef Stew
- Slow Cooker Chicken And Mushroom Soup
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook