Butcher's Kitchen Impressor Meat Tenderizer Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
You have never tasted meat as tender as after it has been tenderized using the Butcher's Kitchen Impressor. This professional-quality tool is of the finest quality and has sharp blades to penetrate all cuts of meat.
If you want to marinate beef properly, it can take hours, even days. After using the Impressor on your meat, however, it is ready to go in just minutes! I loved that the surface area was much larger than other tenderizers I have seen with 60 incredibly sharp, thin blades. It also pierced the meat easily without much force needed. I found that it punctures the meat without breaking apart the tissue. This is key to keeping the meat intact. The weight and grip of the handle, make using this device comfortable and simple.
After use, the Impressor disassembles easily to clean by hand or in the dishwasher. After use, it has a plastic storage container to keep the blades protected. This is a piece of equipment that was made to last and the chrome finish will keep it shiny for years. I would recommend any meat-lover own this great kitchen tool.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Slow Cooker Homemade Beef Stew is a great recipe for the winter months when you just want to curl up near the fireplace and eat a… Continue reading: "Slow Cooker Homemade Beef Stewvideocam"
- Just Solutions! Products Reviews
- Chance to Win a Rachael Ray Hard Enamel Non-Stick Pasta Pot!
- Win a Collection of Vacu Vin Food Storage Containers!
- Enter to Win a Talisman Pasta Storage Top!
- Win a GIR Ultimate Silicone Spatula Set!
- Insulated Crock Pot Carrier Tote Review
- Win a Swiss Diamond Nonstick Stock Pot!
- Enter to win a WUSTHOF Epicure 2-Piece Prep Knife Set!
- Enter to Win a Caso Immersion Blender!
- Chance to Win a VitaClay Smart Organic Multi-Cooker!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Chili Verde Recipe (stovetop & Slow Cooker)
- Mississippi Pot Roast (slow Cooker Recipe)
- The Best Easy Slow Cooker Lentil Soup
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Vegetable Casserole
- Easy Slow Cooker Lamb Tagine
- Easy Slow Cooker Meatballs Recipe
- Sauerkraut With Pork Chops
- Slow Cooker Swedish Meatball Recipe
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook