Fissler Souspreme Multi Pot Cooker
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Fissler Souspreme Multi Pot Cooker
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com
The Souspreme Multi Pot Cooker is taking the multi-cooker concept to the next level with the addition of sous vide cooking. This Fissler model not only sous vides, it also has functions for pressure cooking, slow cooking, and everything in between. It is simple to use and best of all, takes up little real estate. Homemade dinners every night can easily be a reality with this in the kitchen.
Fissler is a internationally-renowned brand dating back to the 1800's. I am happy to see their line of appliances grow to include such a cutting edge appliance. The multi-cooker has been around for a few years, but this is the first time I have seen it incoporate sous vide cooking, too! You can replace many different, bulky appliances just by replacing them with this model.
Each of the 18 different settings is started with the press of a button. The settings can be calibrated depending on how long you need to cook a meal or ingredient. There are settings for pressure cooking various proteins, as well as different cooking methods, like slow cooking.
The actual pot insert is of high-quality, which is difficult to find in this style multi-cooker. Aluminum and stainless steel are both used to create an evenly heated cooking vessel. This ensures the bottom of your food doesn't get scorched or undercook in some areas. Having an insert like this is ideal because you can saute ingredients and then slow cook, all in the same unit. After you are done, the insert can even go in your dishwasher, It doesn't get easier than that!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you love the flavors of lasagna but hate all the prep work, then this easy recipe for Simple Slow Cooker Soup is for you! It has… Continue reading: "Simple Slow Cooker Lasagna Soup"
Chance to Win a Rachael Ray 11" Covered Stir Fry Pan!
Chance to Win a Starpack Ultimate 5 Piece Silicone Tool Set!
Chance to Win a Fiesta Hostess Serving Bowl!
Chance to Win a Fissler Souspreme Multi Pot Cooker
Chance to Win an Anolon Moonstone 8" Nonstick Skillet!
Enter to Win a Wonderbag Non-Electric Slow Cooker!
Win a Collection of Vacu Vin Food Storage Containers!
Byron's BBQ Pulled Pork Review
Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph Index Steel Cutting Board Set!
Chance to Win a Wusthof Classic Double Serrated Bread Knife!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Ginger Marmalade Chicken
- Apple and Cranberry Super Breakfast
- Banana, Cherry and Nutella Puffs
- Organic Black Bean, Fennel and Red Cabbage Salad
- Starpack Ultimate 5 Piece Silicone Tool Set
- Slow Cooker Onion Soup Mix Beef Stew
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Potatoes Recipe
- Slow Cooker Pork Ragu & Fettuccine
- Rachael Ray Cityscapes Porcelain Enamel 11” Covered Stir Fry Pan
- Pulled Chicken
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook