Fissler Souspreme Multi Pot Cooker
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Fissler Souspreme Multi Pot Cooker
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com
The Souspreme Multi Pot Cooker is taking the multi-cooker concept to the next level with the addition of sous vide cooking. This Fissler model not only sous vides, it also has functions for pressure cooking, slow cooking, and everything in between. It is simple to use and best of all, takes up little real estate. Homemade dinners every night can easily be a reality with this in the kitchen.
Fissler is a internationally-renowned brand dating back to the 1800's. I am happy to see their line of appliances grow to include such a cutting edge appliance. The multi-cooker has been around for a few years, but this is the first time I have seen it incoporate sous vide cooking, too! You can replace many different, bulky appliances just by replacing them with this model.
Each of the 18 different settings is started with the press of a button. The settings can be calibrated depending on how long you need to cook a meal or ingredient. There are settings for pressure cooking various proteins, as well as different cooking methods, like slow cooking.
The actual pot insert is of high-quality, which is difficult to find in this style multi-cooker. Aluminum and stainless steel are both used to create an evenly heated cooking vessel. This ensures the bottom of your food doesn't get scorched or undercook in some areas. Having an insert like this is ideal because you can saute ingredients and then slow cook, all in the same unit. After you are done, the insert can even go in your dishwasher, It doesn't get easier than that!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
1950s Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumplings is the comforting meal everyone needs. Even though slow cookers weren't around in the 1950s,… Continue reading: "1950s Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumplings"
- Chance to Win a Dash of That Bamboo Cutting Board!
- Chance to win a BergHOFF Ron Chef's Knife!
- Enter to Win a Bottle of Basque Norte Meat Marinade!
- Chance to Win a Maverick Wireless XR-30 BBQ and Meat Thermometer!
- Daily Chef Casa Di Bertacchi Meatballs Review
- Chance to Win a Kuhn Rikon Ratchet Grinder!
- Chance to Win an Ayesha Curry 3-Piece Knife Set!
- Byron's BBQ Pulled Pork Review
- Kitchen Safe Review
- Mauviel M'150s Copper & Stainless Steel Round Frying Pan Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Santa’s Strawberry and Brownie Hats
- Gem Lettuce, Chicken and Apple Little Boats
- Beetroot and Halloumi Cheese Burgers on Flat Bread
- Superb Rye Flour and Dry Berries Healthy Cookies
- Best Ever Quail Eggs, Potato and Mushrooms Brunch
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
- Salmon and Crudités Salad with Coconut Blossom Nectar and Umami Salt Vinaigrette
- Singapore-Style Noodles Stir Fried with Shrimps and Vegetables
- Peach and Ground Almond Gluten Free Cake
- Cabbage Casserole with Beef Mince and Fresh Herbs
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook