Bear Paws Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
A unique kitchen gadget, Bear Paws are the ideal tool for home cooks who love to cook barbecue and roasts. This set of "Grizzly" Edition Bear Paws helps a home cook to pull pork, transfer a roast out of a pan or slow cooker, lift a roast, and shred. Not to mention, one can sink a "claw" into a roast to steady it for carving or slicing.
The perfect tool for pulling pork, lifting and transferring meats, shredding, and slicing, one can find so many uses for these handy claws, whether a roast, pulled pork, chicken, ham, or even turkey is on the menu. If you're feeling really creative, you could also use these claws to toss lettuce or pasta. You can even use them for gripping melons while slicing them.
While these "Grizzly" paws are light-weight, they are suprisingly sharp and efficient. You simply can grip them and go to work on your roast! Bear Paws take all the fuss out of shredding meat, which is often clumsly with a fork, as it's hard to hold a roast in place while shredding. With these claws, you can use one claw to hold the roast in place, and the other to shred. Similarly, if you are looking to slice your roast, you can use one claw to steady the meat.
These adorable claws are BPA-free and heat-resistant up to 475 degrees F, which makes them safe under regular cooking conditions. Not to mention, you can wash these claws in the top shelf of your dishwasher, so cleaning is a breeze.
If you own a slow cooker and regularly make pulled pork, These "Grizzly" Edition Bear Paws are a must-have. You'll never try fork shredding again!
Consumers can find Bear Paws in black (Grizzly Bear), white (Polar Bear), and pink (Mama Bear). Ten percent of the pink Mama Bear sales go towards breast cancer patients and research.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Chance to Win a Rachael Ray Hard Enamel Non-Stick Pasta Pot!
- Enter to win a WUSTHOF Epicure 2-Piece Prep Knife Set!
- Mealthy MultiPot 9-in-1 MultiCooker
- Chance to Win a Maverick Rain Drop Waterproof Digital Thermometer!
- Pendleton Barbecue Sauces Reviews
- Byron's BBQ Pulled Pork Review
- WMF ProfiResist Non-Stick Frying Pan Review
- Enter to Win Texas Pete Hot Sauce!
- Enter to Win a Joseph Joseph Knife Set!
- Enter to Win a Bottle of Basque Norte Meat Marinade!
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook