Kuhn Rikon Ratchet Grinder Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
The Kuhn Rikon Rachet Grinder is a unique spice mill that makes grinding spices quick and easy. The ratchet design makes the tool comfortable for anyone to use. You also have the ability to control the grind, from fine to coarse.
The innovative design of this grinder really makes it stand out. Instead of a regular grinder that requires you to turn the top with your hand, this one requires a simple back and forth motion. This puts much less stress on your hands. This is especially important for those with arthritis or carpal tunnel syndrome. I love the method for filling this grinder, too. There is a little door on the front of the grinder that opens to make filling it less tedious.
The mechanism used in the grinder is made from ceramic. Grinding peppercorns or rock salt through this mechanism is incredibly easy. This strong and durable material also ensures the grinder works well for years to come.
I found this to be one of the easiest to use mills. They make four different colors to match any kitchen decor. The ratchet design, simplified filling process, and ceramic mechanism make this a winning tool.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you are looking for a one-pot meal 5 Ingredient Chicken and Noodles is one of those chicken and pasta recipes that's perfect. This… Continue reading: "5 Ingredient Chicken and Noodles"
- Chance to Win a Mom's Magic Masala Seasoning Bundle!
- Win an Easy Home Canning Kit Review!
- Chance to Win a Mango Wood Cutting Board!
- Chance to Win Fun and Fancy Salt & Pepper Set!
- Chance to Win a Cool Grind Spice and Coffee Grinder!
- Enter to Win a Chip and Dip Serving Board!
- Win a Swiss Diamond Nonstick Stock Pot!
- Chance to Win a Wusthof Classic Double Serrated Bread Knife!
- Chance to Win a Toolaloo Shopping System!
- Dei Fratelli Tomato Products Reviews
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Curried Orzo & Ground Beef, Turmeric and Sweet Sprouting Cauliflower
- Quinoa, Roast Vegetables, Halloumi Cheese Zaatar and Pomegranate Salad
- Slow Cooker Sauerkraut and Sausage
- Easy Crock Pot Cowboy Beans
- Beer Braised Slow Cooker Flank Steak
- Slow Cooker Chicken Carnitas
- Swiss Chard, Salmon, Turmeric and Fresh Lovage Warm Salad with Acini DE Pepe Pasta
- One Pan Curried Wild Rice, Red Quinoa with Sausage and Cavolo Nero
- Red Lentil Dhal with Coconut Milk and Quail Eggs
- Peach, Almond and Thyme Tart
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook