Instant Pot Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Instant Pot Review
Gifted by: Instant Pot
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com
The Instant Pot is one of the most innovative, programmable pressure cookers out there. To even call it a pressure cooker is to undersell what it can truly do. The machine is designed to be used as a pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, and yogurt maker. It can also saute, as well as warm up food; basically this machine can do everything!
The machine is designed with the user in mind. In addition to buttons for the method of cooking, there are buttons to tell the machine what you are cooking. For instance, if you are using the machine to pressure cook a soup, you can set it to soup and the machine will adjust pressure and temperature of the machine for how soups cook. Another great function of the machine is the ability to delay start a meal up to 24 hours. This makes it easy to have dinner finished cooking and ready to eat right when you get home.
We used the Instant Pot to make one of our favorite slow cooker recipes. Setting the machine was simple. We simply placed the ingredients in the pot, sealed the top, pressed the slow cook key, and set the cooking time. It was nice to use as a slow cooker because there were multiple temperatures to choose from.
The machine comes with a recipe booklet filled with delicious looking recipes. They cover everything from making soups in the machine to even making a cake using the Instant Pot! The booklet also includes a helpful cooking times chart for knowing how long all kinds of meat and vegetables will take to cook in the pressure cooker.
The Instant Pot is a revolutionary way of cooking. If you are short on time during the day or spend the day working, then you need an Instant Pot to do the work of cooking for you. Use this machine to make some of the best meals you've ever tried.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Slow Cooker Caramel Pecan Monkey Bread is sure to become your new favorite recipe for breakfast. This simple monkey bread recipe is so… Continue reading: "Slow Cooker Caramel Pecan Monkey Bread"
- Pendleton Barbecue Sauces Reviews
- Byron's BBQ Pulled Pork Review
- Win a Kyocera Everything Mill!
- Kitchen Safe Review
- WMF ProfiResist Non-Stick Frying Pan Review
- Enter to Win Texas Pete Hot Sauce!
- Swiss Diamond 2-Piece Fry Pan and Grill Pan Set Review
- Enter to Win a Swiss Diamond 5 Piece Kitchen Tool Set!
- Enter to Win a Swiss Diamond One Pot Meal Set!
- Enter to Win a Wonderbag Non-Electric Slow Cooker!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Lazy Slow Cooker Acorn Squash
- Pumpkin Apple Cider Recipe
- Easy Potato Soup
- Lazy Slow Cooker Italian Chicken Bake
- Lazy Slow Cooker Hot Dog Pull Apart
- Lazy Slow Cooker Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Cake From Scratch
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Fondue
- Lazy Slow Cooker Old Bay Mac & Cheese
- Easy Meatball And Ravioli Casserole
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook