Instant Pot Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Instant Pot Review
Gifted by: Instant Pot
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com
The Instant Pot is one of the most innovative, programmable pressure cookers out there. To even call it a pressure cooker is to undersell what it can truly do. The machine is designed to be used as a pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, and yogurt maker. It can also saute, as well as warm up food; basically this machine can do everything!
The machine is designed with the user in mind. In addition to buttons for the method of cooking, there are buttons to tell the machine what you are cooking. For instance, if you are using the machine to pressure cook a soup, you can set it to soup and the machine will adjust pressure and temperature of the machine for how soups cook. Another great function of the machine is the ability to delay start a meal up to 24 hours. This makes it easy to have dinner finished cooking and ready to eat right when you get home.
We used the Instant Pot to make one of our favorite slow cooker recipes. Setting the machine was simple. We simply placed the ingredients in the pot, sealed the top, pressed the slow cook key, and set the cooking time. It was nice to use as a slow cooker because there were multiple temperatures to choose from.
The machine comes with a recipe booklet filled with delicious looking recipes. They cover everything from making soups in the machine to even making a cake using the Instant Pot! The booklet also includes a helpful cooking times chart for knowing how long all kinds of meat and vegetables will take to cook in the pressure cooker.
The Instant Pot is a revolutionary way of cooking. If you are short on time during the day or spend the day working, then you need an Instant Pot to do the work of cooking for you. Use this machine to make some of the best meals you've ever tried.
Read NextRachael Ray Stockpot Review
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Try a new spin on slow cooker meatballs with this slow cooker meatball recipe for Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan "Meatballs." Made with… Continue reading: "Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan "Meatballs""
- Enter to Win a Rachael Ray Stockpot!
- WMF ProfiResist Non-Stick Frying Pan Review
- Enter to Win Texas Pete Hot Sauce!
- Chance to Win a Fissler Souspreme Multi Pot Cooker
- Chance to Win a Caso Vacuum Sealer!
- Win a GIR Ultimate Silicone Spatula Set!
- Chance to Win a Cuisinart Cook Central 3-in-1 Multicooker!
- Chance to Win a Rachael Ray 11" Covered Stir Fry Pan!
- T-fal Grilled Cheese Griddle Pan Review
- Win a Dexas Serving Set!
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook