- see all comments
"My husband loved it and said make it again. I didn't really like it because it was too sweet for me."
"Great on rice!"
"My reaction found I didn't like olives."
Instant Pot Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
Instant Pot Review
Gifted by: Instant Pot
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com
The Instant Pot is one of the most innovative, programmable pressure cookers out there. To even call it a pressure cooker is to undersell what it can truly do. The machine is designed to be used as a pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, and yogurt maker. It can also saute, as well as warm up food; basically this machine can do everything!
The machine is designed with the user in mind. In addition to buttons for the method of cooking, there are buttons to tell the machine what you are cooking. For instance, if you are using the machine to pressure cook a soup, you can set it to soup and the machine will adjust pressure and temperature of the machine for how soups cook. Another great function of the machine is the ability to delay start a meal up to 24 hours. This makes it easy to have dinner finished cooking and ready to eat right when you get home.
We used the Instant Pot to make one of our favorite slow cooker recipes. Setting the machine was simple. We simply placed the ingredients in the pot, sealed the top, pressed the slow cook key, and set the cooking time. It was nice to use as a slow cooker because there were multiple temperatures to choose from.
The machine comes with a recipe booklet filled with delicious looking recipes. They cover everything from making soups in the machine to even making a cake using the Instant Pot! The booklet also includes a helpful cooking times chart for knowing how long all kinds of meat and vegetables will take to cook in the pressure cooker.
The Instant Pot is a revolutionary way of cooking. If you are short on time during the day or spend the day working, then you need an Instant Pot to do the work of cooking for you. Use this machine to make some of the best meals you've ever tried.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Dec 05, 2016
I am afraid of pressure cookers. I know it is stupid. I think the fear is from the 50's and I am guessing things are improved now. This one does it all and being that my cabinet space is limited this would free up my rice cooker and crock pot which has 3 inserts. Has anyone tried this out?
Feb 27, 2015
It is a 6-quart pot. Sorry for not being more specific in our review. Good luck if you enter! -Editor, AFSCR.com
reginalande 524917 9
Feb 22, 2015
i also wondered about the size... 6 quart?
Feb 22, 2015
How big is it? How many quarts does it hold ?
Feb 22, 2015
joycegeyman 666992 8
Feb 21, 2015
Have you tried this recipe? What did you think?
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Slow Cooker Corned Beef, Cabbage, and Potatoes
This slow cooker corned beef and cabbage recipe for Slow Cooker Corned Beef, Cabbage, and Potatoes couldn't be easier. You simply need… Continue reading: "Slow Cooker Corned Beef, Cabbage, and Potatoes"
- Chance to Win a Rachael Ray Hard Enamel Non-Stick Pasta Pot!
- Chance to Win a Kuhn Rikon Ratchet Grinder!
- WMF ProfiResist Non-Stick Frying Pan Review
- Chance to Win a Joseph Joseph Milly Salt and Pepper Mill Set!
- Win 600 Dollars Worth of PanSaver Slow Cooker Liners!
- Kuhn Rikon Paring Knives and Sharpener Review
- Daily Chef Casa Di Bertacchi Meatballs Review
- Win a Swiss Diamond Nonstick Stock Pot!
- Insulated Crock Pot Carrier Tote Review
- Enter to Win a Joseph Joseph Knife Set!
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Au Gratin Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Leg Of Lamb
- Cheesecake Factory Meatloaf Recipe
- Creamy Slow Cooker Chicken Corn Soup
- Slow Cooker Guinness Irish Beef Stew
- Loaded Baked Potato Soup
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Cake
- Slow Cooker London Broil
- Slow Cooker Sirloin Tip Roast
- Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook