Prepara iPrep Tablet Stand Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Prepara iPrep Tablet Stand Review
Gifted By: Prepara
Reviewed by Blair Chavis, Editor of AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com
Prepara's iPrep Tablet Stand is the perfect home solution for tablet owners who love to cook. A modern throwback to the old-fashioned cookbook stand, this compact and easy-to-use tablet stand is perfect for the kitchen.
The iPrep fits all popular tablet sizes and can be used with both vertical and horizontal tablet orientations. One need not even remove their case before placing the tablet in this stand, as it fits with the case on. Because of the stand's smart size, relative to even the smallest of tablets, it can be charged while vertically or horizontally oriented on the stand. The iPrep has four angle options, thus you can adjust it according to your lighting and glare, and to your height relative to your kitchen counter.
One of the best parts about the Prepara iPrep Tablet Stand is its great accompanying stylus, which fits neatly in its hinge for safe keeping. The stylus has an easy-to-grab finger hole at its end, making removal for use simple. The slylus is light-weight and easy to grip. Not to mention, it allows the cook to navigate his or her tablet with dirty hands without dirtying the tablet, itself.
The tablet stand has a stable, weighted base with a non-slip rubber grip on the bottom. These bottom features ensure effortless tablet handling, whether you're using your fingers or the stylus. Checking an ingredient or a recipe's instructions will be a breeze, when handling your tablet on this stand.
When you're done using your tablet, the tablet stand has a quick-release button in the hinge which allows the stand to fold easily. Once folded, the stand is quite compact and it can be stored in your kitchen utensils drawer.
The Prepara iPrep Tablet Stand is an ideal tablet stand for home cooks to browse and cook simultaneously. Prepara clearly had the home cook in mind when designing this sleek and compact stand.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Byron's BBQ Pulled Pork Review
- WMF ProfiResist Non-Stick Frying Pan Review
- The Mason Shaker Review
- Win 600 Dollars Worth of PanSaver Slow Cooker Liners!
- Win a Microplane Food Slicer!
- Enter to Win Texas Pete Hot Sauce!
- Chance to Win a Cool Grind Spice and Coffee Grinder!
- Jesben Slow Cooker Sauces Review
- Win a Swiss Diamond Nonstick Stock Pot!
- Chance to Win a Silchef 3-Piece Tong Set!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Kielbasa And Sauerkraut
- Crab Rangoon Dip
- Instant Pot Cabbage Roll Soup
- Twice Baked Potato Casserole
- Savory Slow-cooker Split Pea Soup
- BBQ Meatball Appetizer
- Party Beans
- Slow Cooker Thai Peanut Chicken
- Easy Slow Cooker Make Your Own Nachos Bar
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook