Spice Heist Slow Cooker Spices Prize Pack Review
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Spice Heist is a Chicago-based spice company that has built its brand around the phrase, "Flavor this good should be illegal." I couldn't help but agree with them when I tried their delicious basket of slow cooker spices. This prize pack includes 5 of their uniquely crafted spices and seasonings that go great in a variety of slow cooker dishes and more. This prize pack, which includes Spice Heist's Lemon Ginger Rub, Blackened Rub, Smoked Polish Sausage Rub, "The Family’s" Italian Sausage Seasoning, and Moonshiner Sausage Seasoning, is valued at $32.95 and is worth every penny. Get ready to explore a brand world of cooking possibilities with the new and exciting flavor varieties these spices will bring to your table.
While all of these spices were phenomenal, my personal favorite by far was "The Family's" Italian Sausage Seasoning, which I used in a slow cooker chili recipe. I used the spicy version, but they also offer a mild version for those who are not partial to a spicy flavor. With basil, oregano and crushed red pepper, among other ingredients, the flavor was full-bodied with just the perfect amount of spiciness. Put in a chili, this type of flavor can't be beat.
Once you have your spices, Spice Heist's website features a variety of spice-specific recipes to get you started. You can also buy additional spices online from their spice store. Their Lemon Ginger Rub is great for fish and vegetables, and brings bright, fresh flavor to your meal. Their Blackened Rub is perfect for grilled chicken and burgers, and is an ideal spice for BBQ's and grilling. Try the Smoked Polish Sausage Rub for a great seasoning for meatballs and sausage dishes. And, if you've been looking for a great way to spice up your morning breakfast, give the Moonshiner Sausage Seasoning a try.
Spice Heist's slow cooker spices are a great way to boost the flavor of any meal and make it one you'll look forward to eating. For bold and daring flavors that are handcrafted with fresh ingredients and inspired by the Windy City's infamous "Sausage Kings," give these spices a go in your kitchen.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Tantalizing Slow Cooker French Onion Soup is a terrific recipe for lunch or dinner to help keep warm during cold and harsh winters… Continue reading: "Tantalizing Slow Cooker French Onion Soup"
- Chance to Win a Kuhn Rikon Swiss Grater Set with Storage Caddy!
- Chance to Win an Ayesha Porcelain Enamel 5.5-Quart Stockpot with Straining Lid!
- Chance to Win a Cool Grind Spice and Coffee Grinder!
- Win a Swiss Diamond Nonstick Stock Pot!
- Jesben Slow Cooker Sauces Review
- Lid Pocket Review
- Just Solutions! Products Reviews
- Insulated Crock Pot Carrier Tote Review
- Epicurean Roller Pin Review
- Tovolo Spatulas Review
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Sweet And Spicy Short Ribs
- Slow Cooker Vegan Mexican Soup
- Slow Cooker Pineapple Pork Tenderloin
- Slow Cooker Manicotti Recipe With Cheese
- Slow Cooker Baked Beans
- Slow Cooker Pineapple Cobbler
- Slow Cooker Chilli
- Slow Cooker Vegetable Soup
- Slow Cooker Gammon (maple Glazed)
- Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook