12 Pumpkin Recipes For Fall + Bonus Pumpkin Oatmeal Recipe
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Nothing says autumn like the flavor of pumpkin and there are such varied ways to use pumpkin in your cooking. Check out this handy list of 12 Pumpkin Recipes For Fall to cook with pumpkin in fun and exciting ways!
AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com joined forces with our friends at AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com to create a delicious and easy list of pumpkin recipes from scratch that includes tastefully simple copycat recipes. Whether you're in search of pumpkin cheesecake recipes, such as chocolate pumpkin swirl cheesecake recipes, pumpkin muffin recipes, a savory pumpkin soup recipe, or even pumpkin main dish recipes, we've got a great selection of easy pumpkin recipes for you to try!
Pumpkin cheesecake recipes are particularly fun to make in your slow cooker--and we've got one of the best chocolate pumpkin swirl cheesecake recipes around! If savory dishes are what you desire, we have not one savory pumpkin soup recipe--but two! If you've been searching for pumpkin muffin recipes, check out our out-of-this-world copycat recipe below. For pumpkin main dish recipes, we've got dinner and breakfast options! Making pumpkin recipes from scratch is easy and oh so yummy!
For more fall recipe ideas, download our free eCookbook, "Slow Cooker Fall Favorites: 21 Fall Slow Cooker Recipes."
12 Pumpkin Recipes For Fall
Apple Pumpkin Cake - Apple pumpkin cake makes a great dessert for any occasion. Made with canned pumpkin and apple pie filling, this slow cooker dessert recipe is nothing short of delicious.
Perfect Pumpkin Soup - Perfect pumpkin soup is just that, perfect. Its unique flavor can't be beat and nothing's better on a chilly fall or winter day.
Pumpkin Chocolate Marble Cheesecake - Get a load of this scrumptious slow cooker dessert recipe! Your family and friends are going to go gaga for the Pumpkin Chocolate Marble Cheesecake. Who would have thought you could make cheesecake in a slow cooker.
Copycat IHOP Pumpkin Pancakes - Copycat IHOP Pumpkin Pancakes are melt-in-your-mouth pancakes and treat among restaurant recipes. Made with canned pumpkin, earthy spices and butter, you won't be able to stop after one serving!
Pumpkin Pie Pudding - Pumpkin pie pudding in a slow cooker is such an innovative concept. Perfect for colder months as well as Thanksgiving and Christmas desserts. This unique slow cooker dessert recipe.
Ruby Chicken - Ruby chicken combines orange peel, cranberries, sugar, pumpkin pie spice and orange juice for a chicken recipe dish you will be coerced by family and friends to make again and again.
Easy Pumpkin Soup - Bring some Fall flavors and aroma into your kitchen with this Slow Cooker Pumpkin Soup. There are a lot of slow cooker soup recipes out there, but this one is sure to become a favorite.
Copycat Pumpkin Spice Muffins - These Pumpkin Spice Muffins taste just like the ones at Dunkin Donuts. Bake them in the morning to experience the delicious aroma of warm vanilla pudding and pumpkin pie spices.
Three Hour Pumpkin Butter - You can jar this pumpkin butter and offer it as a fall gift to loved ones, or enjoy some yourself for breakfast or a snack.
Pumpkin Angel Food Cake with Caramel Sauce - This moist and sweet cake is a delicious option for the fall! Sweetened condensed milk and canned pumpkin give this cake a rich, moist texture.
Slow Cooker Pumpkin Cobbler - The use of butter pecan cake mix is what makes this pumpkin cobbler recipe extra rich and tasty.
Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread - Canned pumpkin and cream cheese make this pumpkin bread extra moist, while chocolate chips give it a sweet kick.
Get more pumpkin recipe ideas with our collection, "11 Slow Cooker Pumpkin Recipes for Fall + Bonus Recipes."
BONUS RECIPE: Slow Cooker Pumpkin Coffee Cake Oatmeal
This all-day slow cooker oatmeal recipe is a true treat! It's great for a fall holiday morning, or just for when you need a treat. Made with steel-cut oats, vanilla, pumpkin, cinnamon, brown sugar and walnuts, this recipe is makes for the ultimate fall breakfast.
For more fall slow cooker recipes, check out this collection of 10 Easy Halloween Recipes for Your Slow Cooker.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
- Chocolate Covered Potato Chips
- How To Make Cornbread in the Slow Cooker
- 21 of Grandma's Best Slow Cooker Recipes
- Slow Cooker Praline Pecans
- Best of 2020: 50 Slow Cooker Recipes You Loved This Year
- 17 Four-Hour Slow Cooker Recipes
- 19 Recipes for Slow Cooker Jam Making
- Easy Slow Cooker Meals: 21 Recipes with Five Ingredients or Less
- 12 Slow Cooker Cabbage Recipes We Love
- Peanut Butter Hot Fudge Sauce
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Lasagna
- How To Make Amazing Cabbage Rolls
- Apple Cobbler
- Slow Cooker Kielbasa And Sauerkraut
- Crab Rangoon Dip
- Instant Pot Cabbage Roll Soup
- Twice Baked Potato Casserole
- Savory Slow-cooker Split Pea Soup
- BBQ Meatball Appetizer
- Party Beans
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook