21 Most Addicting Ground Beef Slow Cooker Recipes
Easy slow cooker ground beef recipes are budget-friendly and perfect for any occasion!
Learn how to make easy ground beef slow cooker recipes for weeknight dinners, lunches, and more with this collection of 21 Most Addicting Ground Beef Slow Cooker Recipes. This tasty collection includes ground beef casserole recipes, ground beef soup recipes, meatloaf recipes, and more. Ground beef recipes are budget-friendly and versatile, not to mention hearty.
Whether you're looking to make a casual dinner for your family or maybe even a larger meal for a crowd or potluck, ground beef is a great protein to incorporate. From cheesy, ground beef and tater tot casseroles, to delicious beef enchilada recipes, recipes with ground beef have something for every taste. So beef up your cooking repertoire with these easy slow cooker ideas! Make them for a weeknight meal or a casual dinner setting. Every one of these recipes is a winner for sure!
If you love these recipes, be sure to subscribe to our newsletter to get amazing slow cooker recipes like these delivered to your inbox every day!
BONUS! You can't leave out a ground beef recipe classic...meatloaf! Check out the video below to see how you can make Better Than Cracker Barrel's Meatloaf!
For more great recipes like this, subscribe to our free email newsletter!
Table of Contents
Slow Cooker Ground Beef Soup and More
If you're seeking hearty, ground beef slow cooker recipes for soup, stew or chili, look no further!
The delicious ground beef soup recipes below are just what you need to make dinner something to look forward to. Plus, when you make these meals using only your slow cooker, the kitchen clean up becomes a breeze. Satisfy your stomach and your taste buds with these fantastic ground beef slow cooker dishes.
Whether you're craving a cozy bowl of soup on a chilly day or you're searching for the perfect game day chili recipe like this Slow Cooker Beef Short Rib Chili, these slow cooker ideas will fit the bill.
Ground Beef Casserole Recipes and Other Main Dishes
Ground beef is an ideal choice for main dishes because it is substantial enough to keep you full for hours and there is so much you can do in terms of creating various flavor combinations.
Whether you're craving something zesty like a Mexican-style casserole, or maybe some traditional and comforting meatloaf, ground beef is there for you. We've included recipes for stuffed cabbage, spaghetti and meatballs, cheeseburger casserole, as well as these Stuffed Slow Cooker Bell Peppers. These recipes will be a hit.
These ground beef casseroles and other main dishes will make the hunt for the perfect dinner recipe a no-brainer.
Slow Cooker Hamburger Recipes
Every now and then, we just need a great hamburger, but we'll bet you've never thought to make one using your slow cooker. From these So Easy Sloppy Joes with Homemade Sauce to bacon cheeseburgers, the slow cooker hamburger recipes below are sure to satisfy your craving for the all-American classic.
It may not be the only way you choose to cook burgers, but it's sure to be one of the best ways. These hamburger slow cooker recipes are perfect for everything from potlucks to weeknight dinners at home and everything in between.
Featured Ground Beef Slow Cooker Recipe
Just because we know you love them, we whipped up a batch of delicious, Slow Cooker Party Meatballs in our Test Kitchen.
Tried and true, this simple slow cooker recipe is sure to impress and delight at parties, potlucks and game days.
All you need is a tray and some toothpicks and these bite-sized appetizers are ready for serving. Seriously. This addicting appetizer is one of the easiest dishes you could make, and it's one that's sure to please the palates of any guest.
How do I know? I make these all of the time. By request.
If you want to find other meatball recipes, check out our BEST meatball recipes.
Tips for Making Slow Cooker Recipes with Ground Beef
- Always use lean ground beef. Even though the meat will be cooked and drained before you add it to the slow cooker recipe, it could still be greasy. Plus, using lean beef is healthier and you won’t have as much grease to drain off. Look for a meat-to-fat ratio of 90/10 or 95/5. For more information on ground beef, check out this guide from our friends at AllFreeCasseroleRecipes: Ground Beef Guide: How to Buy, Store, and Cook Beef.
- Season your ground beef when you cook it. Even though you will add the cooked meat to a slow cooker recipe, seasoning the beef with a little salt and pepper will result in a dish that is more flavorful when it’s finished.
- Break apart the beef into small pieces. No one wants to bite into a huge chunk of ground beef in the middle of a casserole. Make sure to break up the beef into small, bite-sized pieces while you’re browning it.
- Don’t let the cooked meat sit in its own grease. Not only will this increase the fat content, it can also give your meat an odd, oily flavor. Be sure to drain the beef right after it is done cooking!
- Use your slow cooker to pre-cook big batch of ground beef. If you love prepping meals ahead of time, then this is a good way to precook a large amount of meat to use in various recipes. Learn how in this tutorial from Momables.com!
Read NextSlow Cooker Beef Tips and Gravy