Chewy Granola In The Slow Cooker
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Chewy granola filled with wholesome nuts, seeds, dried fruit and of course oats made in the slow cooker. It's easy to customize your granola by adding the types of nuts, seeds and fruit that you like best. Drizzle with a combination of honey, oil, cinnamon, salt and vanilla and mix it all together. Turn it on low for 1-2 hours, stirring every 30 minutes. The granola is done when it begins to brown around the edges of the pan."
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Of all easy casserole recipes, this Slow cooker Hamburger and Potato Bake takes the cake. Packed with sliced onion, cream of mushroom… Continue reading: "Slow Cooker Hamburger and Potato Bake"
- Slow Cooker Crustless Broccoli Cheese Quiche
- Overnight Baked French Toast Casserole
- After Church Brunch Casserole
- Overnight Egg Brunch Casserole
- Semi-Homemade Slow Cooker Caramel Rolls
- "Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast" eCookbook
- "Merry Christmas Breakfast: 16 Slow Cooker Christmas Breakfast and Brunch Recipes" Free eCookbook
- Cream Cheese Frosted Cinnamon Rolls
- Slow Cooker Sausage Mediterranean Quiche
- Overnight Sausage Breakfast Casserole
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook