This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"I can not make this because the ingredient list on "All day slow cooker swiss steak is different then the ingredient list that printed. Very disappointed! I even have an account and could not find the directions .I do not want the the recipe with onion."
"My husband loved it and said make it again. I didn't really like it because it was too sweet for me."
"Great on rice!"
Slow Cooker Garlic Parmesan Chicken and Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
"Slow Cooker Garlic Parmesan Chicken and Potatoes takes just a few minutes of prep and five ingredients. Crisp chicken thighs, buttery red potatoes and shaved Parmesan cheese make the perfect easy weeknight meal. Slow Cooker Garlic Parmesan Chicken and Potatoes may seem like a basic dish but with just a few minutes of prep work before setting the slow cooker to cook you’ll have a meal that looks like it took you an hour and five extra dishes to make."
Read NextFour Ingredient Chicken and Gravy
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Mar 21, 2017
Chicken, garlic and parmesan? Yummm! And this recipe is every bit as good as it looks. I followed the recipe closely, including the browning of the chicken before cooking as well as crisping it up in the oven for a few minutes at the end. We added a chopped sweet red pepper that was needing to be used and the dish was absolutely delicious.
kmcartoonity 62072 74
Mar 17, 2017
This is a great one pot dish to make for a busy weeknight. Just brown the chicken in the morning before you go to work and let it cook! The parmesan gives it a nice pop of flavor just before serving. Since chicken thighs are used, the meat stays moist and tender, and lends a great flavor to the potatoes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Tantalizing Slow Cooker French Onion Soup
Tantalizing Slow Cooker French Onion Soup is a terrific recipe for lunch or dinner to help keep warm during cold and harsh winters… Continue reading: "Tantalizing Slow Cooker French Onion Soup"
- Four Ingredient Chicken and Gravy
- Raspberry Chipotle Chicken Tacos
- Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken
- Amazing Chicken Poutine
- Irresistible Butter Chicken
- Slow Cooker California Chicken Bowls
- Easy Italian Chicken Alfredo Dinner
- Easy Slow Cooker Creamy Lemon Chicken
- Best Ever Creamy Ranch Chicken
- Knock Your Socks Off Slow Cooker Chicken and Sausage
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Feta & Spinach Frittata
- Slow Cooker Chicken Shawarma
- Slow Cooker Beef Bulgogi
- Honey Bourbon Meatballs
- Slow Cooker Red Pepper Chicken
- Slow Cooker Creamy Cauliflower Soup (dairy Free Recipe!)
- Slow Cooker Green Chili Chicken Bake
- Slow Cooker Chicken Chili
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Peanut Butter Spoon Brownies
- Slow Cooker Strawberry Cheesecake French Toast
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook