Make-Ahead Salted Caramel Almond Granola
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"The sweet-and-salty flavor combination in this Make-Ahead Salted Caramel Almond Granola will leave you craving the crunchy treat for breakfast, snack, and dessert. It can be made vegan, dairy-free, and gluten-free, and best of all, it bakes progressively in your slow cooker while you go about your busy life. This granola is the perfect make-ahead breakfast or snack option for back-to-school season or for any other time of year."
Preparation Time10 min
Slow Cooker Time LOW2 hr
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
Cooking Vessel Size6-quart slow cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Blueberry Overnight French Toast
- Slow Cooker Caramel Pecan Monkey Bread
- Cracker Barrel Fried Apples Copycat in the Slow Cooker
- Ham And Cheese Biscuits
- After Church Brunch Casserole
- Semi-Homemade Slow Cooker Caramel Rolls
- Egg, Ham, and Spinach Breakfast Casserole Recipe
- Overnight Egg Brunch Casserole
- Slow Cooker Baked Peanut Butter Oatmeal
- Easy Overnight Egg Brunch Casserole
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook