Easy Slow Cooker Pecan Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Easy Slow Cooker Pecan Pie will become a family favorite! The filling sets up perfectly and the pecans get wonderfully buttery from slow cooking. The perfect way to free up oven space for your next holiday meal! This pie is delicious for the holidays, but really tastes wonderful any time of year. Try this for dessert for your next dinner party!
Preparation Time10 min
Slow Cooker Time HIGH3 hr
- 1 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup dark corn syrup
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 13/100 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup chopped pecans
Read Next3 Ingredient Apple Spice Dump Cake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Asian Tacos are a delicious marriage of two of my family’s favorite cuisines – Mexican and Asian. They combine the delicious… Continue reading: "Asian Tacos With An Amazing Flavor"
- 3 Ingredient Apple Spice Dump Cake
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Bread Pudding
- Limealicious Key Lime Cake
- Slow Cooker Caramel Popcorn Snack Mix
- Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake
- Slow Cooker Rocky Road Chocolate Fondue
- Chocolate Candy Nut Clusters
- 16 Slow Cooker Cake Mix Recipes
- Cake Mix Peach Cobbler
- Pumpkin Slow Cooker Chex Party Mix Recipe
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook