Slow Cooker Apple Dump Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"This easy slow cooker dessert recipe has only 6 ingredients including apples, spice cake, ground cinnamon, melted butter, apple cider, and brown sugar! This rich cake is filled with sweet apple flavor, but takes only seconds to put together, and then the slow cooker does all of the work for you! It's sweet, easy, and the absolute perfect fall recipe! Plus, the easy dessert recipe feeds a crowd! This is a fabulous recipe to serve after a casual dinner or for a family gathering. Enjoy!
Preparation Time10 min
Slow Cooker Time HIGH3 hr 30 min
Type of DishDessert
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 24 Valentine's Day Recipes That Will Steal Your Heart
- Slow Cooker White Trash Sliders
- Cabbage and Rice Slow Cooker Casserole
- Slow Cooker Beef and Mushrooms
- Anolon Advanced 2-Quart Straining Sauce Pan
- Slow Cooker Pork Chops: 13 Flavorful Pork Chop Recipes
- Healthy Slow Cooker Beef Chili
- 18 Slow Cooker Pork Roast Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken Thighs with Dried Cherries, Leeks, and Olives
- Slow Cooker Cabbage Casserole
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook