Milk Chocolate Fondue
Nothing could be more romantic than dipping sweet treats into silky and smooth chocolate with your sweetheart. This recipe for Milk Chocolate Fondue is perfect for Valentine's Day, and a great way to learn how to make chocolate fondue. Three types of chocolate are combined with evaporated milk and powdered sugar in the slow cooker to make this elegant dessert. In only 45 minutes, you will have more than enough fondue to share with your sweetie or with a whole dinner party.
The image above is courtesy of Ulysses Press and Judi Swinks Photography.
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time45 min
- 18 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 6 ounces milk chocolate, chopped
- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 1/4 cup Confectioners' sugar
- 1 (12-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- fresh fruit, chunks of pound cake, cookies, marshmallows, pretzels, and popcorn, to serve
Place the chocolates, sugar, and milk in the slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 45 minutes. Stir, add the vanilla, and stir again.
Pass forks for dipping pieces of fruit, chunks of pound cake, cookies, and marshmallows into the chocolate fondue. Try to eat it all at once, as it doesnt keep well.
Read NextSlow Cooker Caramel S'more Fondue