8 Recipes for Slow Cooker Fudge, Plus 14 More Slow Cooker Candy Recipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
Whether you're planning to make homemade holiday gifts for loved ones or just have a sweet tooth that won't quit, you'll love our collection of 8 Recipes for Slow Cooker Fudge, Plus 14 More Slow Cooker Candy Recipes. Included in this collection, you'll find slow cooker candy recipes for fall and winter celebrations, along with slow cooker fudge recipes for Halloween, Christmas, and more. Stir up some homemade candy for your sweetie on Valentine's Day with our tasty and easy slow cooker chocolate candy recipes, or whip up a batch of fudge for a special, weeknight treat.
Use classic Halloween candy to make the ultimate slow cooker fudge treat. Or, cook up some Christmas spirit with our slow cooker peppernint fudge recipe below. Make plain, yet delicious, slow cooker fudge recipes--or even low fat slow cooker fudge recipes with our fabulous slow cooker dessert recipes.
Plus, learn how to make a variety of slow cooker candy recipes, which include pumpkin, rocky road, and even peanut butter flavors. Bring these sweet treats to your next party or potluck, or squirrel them away and treat yourself to something sweet. These slow cooker candy recipes and slow cooker chocolate candy recipes can be enjoyed any time of year.
8 Recipes for Slow Cooker Fudge, Plus 14 More Slow Cooker Candy Recipes
Table of Contents:
- How to Make Perfect Fudge in the Slow Cooker - Once you try this slow cooker fudge recipe, you'll never make fudge on your stove top again.
- Slow Cooker Whoppers Fudge (shown above, center) - This fudge turns out thick, smooth and creamy, and tastes just like the old fashioned malted milk balls from your childhood in under an hour.
- Slow Cooker Creme Drop Fudge - This creative fudge recipe incorporates Old Fashioned Creme Drops candies for an extra creamy texture.
- 5-Ingredient Skinny Chocolate Fudge (shown above, left) - The recipe calls for only five ingredients, not to mention that it is also refined- sugar-free!
- Creamy Reese's Slow Cooker Fudge (shown above, right) - Better together than they are apart, peanut butter and chocolate are the perfect marriage of flavors, and this slow cooker fudge recipe puts them together in a very special way.
For more sweet treats, check out our free eCookbook, "Slow Cooker Cake Mix Recipes: 16 To-Die-For Recipes with Cake Mix."
- Miracle Pumpkin Seed Brittle (shown above, left) - This pumpkin brittle recipe proves candy-making isn't just for your stove-top, and that brittle can be a fall treat as well as a winter delight.
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites - This slow cooker candy is a peanut butter lover's dream, made with Reese's mini peanut butter cups, mini marshmallows, peanut butter, crushed peanuts, and more.
- Slow Cooker Bunch of Crunch Candy (shown above, center) - After melting white chocolate in the slow cooker, stir in the peanut butter, cereal and mini marshmallows.
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Buckeyes - Cover tasty buckeyes with peanut butter and chocolate with this tasty slow cooker dessert recipe.
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Frito Candy (shown above, right) - An ultimate mix of sweet and salty tastes, this recipe includes chocolate, peanut butter, peanuts, Fritos and pretzels.
- Slow Cooker Nut Clusters (shown above, left) - This slow cooker chocolate candy recipe includes white chocolate almond bark, milk chocolate almond bark, melted candy bars, peanuts and almonds.
- Slow Cooker Chocolate Pecan Clusters (shown above, right) - This recipe only requires five easy ingredients and a couple of hours in your slow cooker.
- No-Bake Chocolate Coconut Peanut Butter Balls (shown above, left) - This dish has chocolate, peanut butter, coconut, Rice Krispies and more.
- Slow Cooker Peanut Brittle (shown above, center) - Whether you're looking for Christmas candy recipes or just a sweet slow cooker candy recipe to make any time, learn how to make candy in a slow cooker with this recipe.
- Slow Cooker Rocky Road Candy (shown above, right) - This slow cooker candy will surely hit the spot if you're craving a big bite of chocolate!
- White Chocolate Candy Corn Fudge (shown above, left) - If you've got a hankering for something sweet and festive as Halloween season rolls around, then whip up a batch of this white chocolate fudge and enjoy each and every scarily delicious square.
- Slow Cooker Peppermint Chocolate Fudge (shown above, center) - It's the perfect fudge recipe for the holidays, as it incorporates peppermint--which makes it both pretty and Christmasy. Coconut milk, honey, and vanilla make this fudge extra moist and flavorful.
- Gluten- and Dairy-Free Peppermint Fudge - This homemade chocolate fudge is a must-make for this year's holiday gatherings, and is sure to be an instant crowd favorite.
- How to Make Snowman Poop in Your Slow Cooker (shown above, right) - Learn How to Make Snowman Poop in Your Slow Cooker with this fun and easy snowman poop recipe. Not only is this one of the funniest homemade Christmas gag gifts and ideas for adults, snowman poop candy is also a fun treat for the kids.
- Two-Ingredient Slow Cooker Peppermint Candy (shown above, left) - This slow cooker candy recipe simply requires white chocolate almond bark and crushed peppermint candy canes.
- Sweet Chocolate Nut Clusters (shown above, center) - Sweet Chocolate Nut Clusters are one of those slow cooker candy recipes that double as a great Christmas gift, or as a sweet treat for your loved one on Valentine's Day.
- Pistachio Nut and Sour Cherry Chocolates (shown above, right) - Make delicious slow cooker candy for your sweetheart on Valentine's Day or any time of year with this easy slow cooker candy recipe.
For more holiday dessert ideas, check out our collection, "Christmas Dessert Recipes: 18 Sensational Slow Cooking Recipes."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Recipe of the Day
Chicken chili recipes are great alternatives when you're just not feeling like ground beef. This Slow Cooker Chicken Chili with Ancho… Continue reading: "Slow Cooker Chicken Chili with Ancho Pepper"
16 Slow Cooker Cake Mix Recipes
Slow Cooker Creme Brulee Recipe
Slow Cooker Guinness Chocolate Cake
Slow Cooker Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies
5-Ingredient Peach Dump Cake
Easy 4-Ingredient Caramel Apples
3 Ingredient Apple Spice Dump Cake
Slow Cooker Caramel Popcorn Snack Mix
Chocolate Fondue Pots for Two or More
Fudgy Slow Cooker Reese's Spoon Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- All Seasons Orzo, Halloumi and Olive Salad
- Waffle, Quail Eggs, Bacon and Maple Syrup Lush Breakfast
- Healthier Flapjacks with Honey and Dry Pomegranate Seeds
- Brown and Green Lentils with Portobello Mushrooms, Wasabi Rocket and Watercress Hearty Salad
- Sweet and Salty Homemade Coconut Popcorn
- Spelt Flour and Pecan Nuts Delights
- Superb Salmon, Pesto and Asparagus Bake
- Almond Flour Cake with Apricots, Coconut and Mint
- BBQ Pulled Pork
- Kai Wasabi Bread Knife
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook