This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Asian Tacos With An Amazing Flavor
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Asian Tacos are a delicious marriage of two of my family’s favorite cuisines – Mexican and Asian. They combine the delicious flavors of the East, in the classic portable taco shell borrowed from our neighbors to the south. The BEST thing about these Asian Tacos (besides the amazing flavor) is that they are even easier to make than regular tacos! Thanks to prepared coleslaw vegetables, you won’t spend a bunch of time dicing vegetables. The meat cooks in the slow cooker, so this meal is really easy to prepare. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Stuffing Casserole
- Slow Cooker Sausage and Peppers
- Slow Cooker Sweet and Sour Chicken
- Slow Cooker Beef and Noodles
- Better For You Hawaiian Chicken
- Mississippi Pot Roast (slow Cooker Recipe)
- Slow Cooker Beef and Mushrooms
- Slow Cooker Greek Chicken with Potatoes and Green Beans
- Loaded Slow Cooker Pierogies
- 21 Chinese Slow Cooker Recipes
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook