Slow Cooker Cowboy Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"When you have to fill the bellies of men folk and a bunch of teenage boys who’s stomach is a bottomless pit this hearty Crock Pot Cowboy Casserole recipe will have those meat and potato guys rubbing their bellies with a sigh of satisfaction as they get up from the dinner table. Most people use tatter tots when they make a Cowboy Casserole but instead I used frozen Southern Style Hash Brown Potatoes. As much as I love tatter tots they don’t get nice and crispy when you use them in a crock pot slow cooker casserole recipe."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This slow cooker corned beef and cabbage recipe for Slow Cooker Corned Beef, Cabbage, and Potatoes couldn't be easier. You simply need… Continue reading: "Slow Cooker Corned Beef, Cabbage, and Potatoes"
- Amish Chuck Roast
- Easy Slow Cooker Mongolian Beef
- 17 Easy Slow Cooker Recipes for Two
- Slow Cooker Tater Tot Casserole
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken and Broccoli
- Slow Cooker Chicken Tetrazzini
- Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak
- Slow Cooker Short Ribs
- Slow Cooker Vegan Tomato Cream Sauce
- 3-Ingredient Slow Cooker Turkey Thighs
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook