Cheesy Ranch Chicken
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Cheesy Ranch Chicken is a meal the entire family will love. This dish can be made in the oven or the slow cooker. Bacon, chicken thighs, cream cheese and ranch seasoning combine to make the best flavorful dinner. Cook on low for 4-6 hours or on high for 2. Serve this dish over rice, egg noodles or zoodles for a low carb option. Warning-This dish is super addictive, you might want to double up the recipe to eat throughout the week. "
Slow Cooker Time HIGH2 min
Slow Cooker Time LOW4 min
Cooking MethodOven, Slow Cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Easy Slow Cooker Vegetable Lo Mein Noodles
- Savory Slow Cooker Meatloaf
- 3-Ingredient Slow Cooker Turkey Thighs
- Tangy Slow Cooker Orange Chicken
- Slow Cooker Chinese Meatballs
- Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak
- Instant Pot Pad Thai
- Slow Cooker Italian Chicken Spaghetti
- Slow Cooker Ranch Chicken with Bacon
- Slow Cooker Chicken And Gravy
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook