Slow Cooker Ham with Cola Glaze
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Keep it simple for the holidays! A Slow Cooker Ham with Cola Glaze is a classic Southern dinner recipe to feed a crowd. The moist, flavorful precooked ham is warmed in the slow cooker and basted with a sweet, spiced glaze made from brown sugar, mustard and Coke! Yes, that's right -- you can prepare a fully cooked ham in the Slow Cooker! Seriously, friends...a special holiday meal with friends and family doesn't get much easier than this. Set it in advance, and then get out of the kitchen to enjoy your loved ones and celebrate the season! "
Preparation Time25 min
Cooking Time3 hr 10 min
Slow Cooker Time LOW3 hr 10 min
Cooking MethodSkillet, Slow Cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Get ready for the Ultimate Sunday Supper: Chicken and Dumplings recipe. This is a classic chicken and dumplings meal that will do… Continue reading: "Ultimate Sunday Supper: Chicken and Dumplings"
- Lamb Greek Gyros
- 3-Ingredient Slow Cooker Ground Turkey and Mushrooms
- Loaded Slow Cooker Pierogies
- Sausage Steam Pot with Potatoes and Cabbage
- Pretty Easy Hawaiian Meatballs
- Classic Slow Cooker Chili Mac
- Slow Cooker General Tso’s Chicken
- 17 Easy Slow Cooker Recipes for Two
- 11 Easy Slow Cooker Recipes for One
- Savory Slow Cooker Meatloaf
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook