Hoppin’ John Recipe With Slow Cooker
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Hoppin’ John recipe, made in a slow cooker, is a traditional New Year’s Recipe but is perfect for any time you are craving slow cooker black-eyed peas. These black-eyed peas and rice are sure to bring you luck in the New Year. Here is why this slow cooker hoppin’ john recipe is amazing: Made in a slow cooker this recipe will free up space on the stove for other recipes. Customize it with garnishes of your choice for the perfect bite. A great recipe to use up leftover ham. Also check out ham pot pie, ham and potato soup, and croque-monsieur egg rolls for more delicious ways of using up leftover holiday ham."
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Living in a 100-year-old farmhouse, we feel every little change in the weather. We hear the pitter patter of rain on our tin roof, we… Continue reading: "Slow Cooker Chicken and Stuffing Casserole"
- No-Fuss Slow Cooker Stuffed Peppers
- Honey Garlic Chicken
- Slow Cooker Creamy Noodles And Ground Beef
- Slow Cooker Cheeseburgers
- Slow Cooker Chicken And Dumplings
- Pulled Pork Street Tacos
- Easy Slow Cooker Cowboy Beans
- Slow Cooker Broccoli And Beef
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Stuffing Casserole
- Mississippi Pot Roast
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook