This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Italian beef is a stand-by for potlucks and big parties. Simple to make, but always a big hit, it’s packed with delicious flavor. And bonus, you can make it ahead of time and freeze until party day. She hits, she scores! An Italian Beef Recipe is great to have tucked away when you find bottom round roast on a good sale. You can make a slow cooked Italian Beef to free up your day, and then have dinner one night with antipasto salad and mashed potatoes, and Italian Beef sandwiches the next day!"
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Of all slow cooker Italian recipes, this Spectacular Sausage and Spinach Lasagna is certainly a keeper. It's a scrumptious dish that… Continue reading: "Spectacular Sausage and Spinach Lasagna"
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook