This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Lazy Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Slow cooker chicken fajitas are an easy, crowd pleasing dish. They are perfect served everywhere from an average weeknight dinner to a wild weekend get-together. Made with tender chicken, peppers and onions, this fun meal is one you will want to add to your regular rotation. This recipe can be made true “dump and go” style where all ingredients are added in at once. Or, if you prefer crisper peppers in your fajitas, they can be set aside and just added for the last 30 minutes or so of cooking. A perfect dish to serve make-your-own style! "
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
Cooking Vessel Size4 quart or larger
Read NextSlow Cooker Chicken Stew
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken Stew
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken and Broccoli
- Runza Casserole
- Slow Cooker or Instant Pot Garlic Sesame Chicken
- Slow Cooker Chinese Meatballs
- Best Ever Beer Marinated Bratwurst Recipe
- Slow Cooker Cube Steak With Gravy
- Slow Cooker Copycat Olive Garden Chicken Pasta
- Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Thighs
- Slow Cooker Cheeseburgers
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook