Slow Cooker Cheeseburgers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
The recipe was added to your Recipe Box.
"Slow Cooker Cheeseburgers- A perfectly delicious weeknight dinner! Ground beef full of flavor cooked in your slow cooker with your favorite cheddar cheese. Ingredients Needed for Slow Cooker Cheeseburgers: Ground beef Minced onion + minced garlic Worcestershire sauce Salt/Pepper Cubed cheddar cheese Ketchup Dijon mustard Milk Slider Version: These burgers are also great as sliders! Instead of traditional hamburger buns, use a smaller “slider” or “slammer” buns when serving. Serve them with your favorite cheeseburger toppings- – Lettuce, pickles, onions, a slice of cheese or tomatoes. "
Preparation Time30 min
Slow Cooker Time LOW2 hr
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
Cooking Vessel SizeSlow Cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Chili Verde Recipe (stovetop & Slow Cooker)
- Mississippi Pot Roast (slow Cooker Recipe)
- The Best Easy Slow Cooker Lentil Soup
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Vegetable Casserole
- Easy Slow Cooker Lamb Tagine
- Easy Slow Cooker Meatballs Recipe
- Sauerkraut With Pork Chops
- Slow Cooker Swedish Meatball Recipe
- 17 Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker
- 17 Slow Cooker Casserole Recipe Classics
- 18 of Our Best Slow Cooker Soups, Stews and Chili Recipes
- All-Star Slow Cooker Recipes: 9 Of Our Best Slow Cooker Main Dishes
- Cooking on a Budget: 12 Slow Cooker Budget Dinner Recipes
- Food For Easter: 17 Easter Recipes for the Slow Cooker
- Great Ground Beef Recipes: 13 Slow Cooker Ground Beef Recipes
- Mother's Day Ultimate Breakfast: 12 Mother's Day Recipes for Breakfast
- Show-Stealing Side Dishes: 20 of the Best Slow Cooker Side Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chicken: 16 of Our Best Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes eCookbook